Malla13's avatar
MOTHER FUCKER. :angered:
Didn't they see what he did to Constantine? DIDN'T THEY SEE???
darkelvenmage's avatar
People seem to think he exudes some sort of "Spike-esque" qualities, but the only similarity between the two I can see is that they're both two-dimensional. Reeves is the most atrocious actor I've ever seen outside of sci-fi channel original movies (and at least those people OVER act! He can't even do that!).

I'm so mad I can't even concentrate. XD I'M SEETHING WITH RAGE.
Malla13's avatar
I would definitely prefer over-acting to his deadpan stare. >.<
He's about 40% why I won't see the new "Day The Earth Stood Still" (the other 60% being that they never should have remade a classic anyway).
darkelvenmage's avatar
Exactly! And that movie is getting absolutely horrendous reviews. Remakes are the bane of the cinematic world. Cowboy Bebop already HAS a movie, it doesn't need another one! It's not like making a live-action Dragon Ball movie where it's going to be silly and pointless either way - Cowboy Bebop is a brilliant, respected television show that REALLY won't translate well to live action even if they manage to do it well. Which they won't. Because how could they?

The media ruins everything anyone loves. .__.
©2019 DeviantArt
All Rights reserved