SO, for the people who haven't been watching my site, I'm moving to California in about a week. As such, I'm probably gonna have a hard time getting comics drawn during the move and am doing a Call for guest strips if anyone is interested.
IN OTHER NEWS, a friend of mine from the Ugly Americans crew is a member of the group Style5 Animation. They're trying to drum up support for a totally sweet looking animated noir thriller called "The Wrong Block" they're putting together. You guys should check it put and pass the word along so they can get the support to let the project grow!
For those of you who missed it, that's The Wrong Block
Rules: Don't tag me for these things.
1) I have detailed files on human anatomy.
2) 35 years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here - in this time.
3) My CPU is a neural net processor; a learning computer.
4) I have to stay functional until my mission is complete.
5) I sense injuries. The data could be called "pain."
6) Basic psychology is among my sub-routines.
7) The more contact I have with humans, the more I learn.
8) I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel.
Still collecting Barbarians in honour of Frank Frazetta
#Barbarians-for-Frank (https://www.deviantart.com/barbarians-for-frank) :iconbarbarians-for-frank: :iconbarbarians-for-frank