The Phan's Obsession
You Know You're Obsessed with "The Phantom of the Opera" when
1. You start writing this list and invite everyone to join in!
2. At some point right after seeing the musical/reading the novel, you ran off to make your own mask.
3. You got the entire soundtrack after seeing the play only once
Or perhaps never seeing it at all!
5. Either way, the whole thing's on your iPod.
6. "Music of the Night" is now your personal lullaby and you listen to it religiously every evening before bed.
7. For all his "hideous deformities" you have added Erik to your fictional man-harem.
8. You feel compelled to take piano lessons since antiquated pipe organs are rather hard to come by.
9. When you show up at the local church's doorstep and beg the pastor to let you learn how to play the organ there.
10. Instead, you wind up in a confessional booth to be absolved from lusting after a (fictional) murderer.
11. Eventually, you get your mitts on Webber's sheet music for PTO.
12. And if you