29 Recent Deviations
Featured: Byakuya Kuchiki - Bleach
GrimmUlqui_The third resurrection**Warning: Yaoi. Don't like, don't read...**
When Ulquiorra finally frees himself from the Caja Negacion, he immediately searches Grimmjow’s reiatsu. He needs to find him. Trapped in the parallel world, he had plenty of time to regret their recent fight.
His heart skips a beat. He feels Grimmjow’s reiatsu, tragically weak. Grimmjow is severely wounded, very weakened and probably unconscious.
Ulquiorra slightly clenches his jaw. He would like to join him, but he can’t. A fight is waiting for him. He already feels the power of Ichigo’s reiatsu, approching quickly.
Wait for me, Grimmjow… he thinks when the shinigami appears in front of him.
Wait for me, don’t die… I will join you…
Unfortunately, Ulquiorra doesn’t manage to hold his promise. Ichigo wins the fight.
As he is struggling to survive, as his strengths leave him and his body slowly evaporates, Ulquiorra has only one last thought.
If you'd like to join please click on Join Our Group button. You will be automatically accepted to the group. How to add an icon :iconClub- Bleach: without the spaces.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE ABOUT JOINING ON THE MAIN PAGE.
All you have to do is click on Submit Art on the main page. Or you can go to the gallery, pick the correct folder and click on (+) to add your artwork.
Go to your deviation (artwork) and click the "+ Add to a Group" button below / below right of your pic and select Club-Bleach and then select the correct folder.
You can only submit three times per folder per week now
Submit into the right folder or it will denied.
Please keep in mind that you must be a member of the club to submit art to our gallery. And if we have fav'd your art before you became a member, please tell us so we can un-fav it. It's not because we don't love your art, but it is part of DA club rules that members' artwork not be in the favorites.
Arrancars: Espadas, Fracción, Privaron Espada, Números, etc.
Captains: Gotei 13 Captains (including Aizen, Gin, Tosen & Visoreds with their captain haori)
Lieutenants: Gotei 13 Lieutenants/Vice-Captains (including Aizen, Gin, Mashiro, Lisa & Hiyori as lieutenants in the past)
Shinigamis: Misc. Shinigamis -Ikkaku, Yumichika, Hanataro, Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, etc. (including Ichigo in Shinigami form, the Zero Division and Captain + Lieutenant group pic)
Humans, Other Characters, etc.: Ichigo (in human form or AU), Uryu, Ichigo's friends & family, Kon, Ganju, Kukaku, Ururu, Jinta, Fullbringers, Movie/Filler/Game characters, etc...
Visored: Shinji, Hiyori, Kensei, Ichigo with mask, Tosen in Visored form, etc.
Hollows: Hichigo, Ichigo in vasto lorde form, general hollows, etc.
Wandenreich: Wandenreich/Stern Ritter/Quincy army, may include Uryu in Wandenreich uniform
Groups: More than one character from different sides, may also include crossovers.
Couples: Het., Yaoi & Yuri Bleach pairings (canon characters only, please submit OC x canon related pairings to the "OCs" folder)
Zanpakutos: Canon Zanpakutos and its' spiritual appearance (for Zanpakuto + Shinigami group pic, please submit to the Groups folder)
Comics, Panels, Memes: Original comics/doujinshi and memes, may also include re-created Bleach manga pages
Manga Colorings: Manga colorings (including colorings of anime screenshot/posters/etc.)
Stamps, Icons, Wallpapers, GIFs. etc.: Stamps, icons, wallpapers, journal skins, banner/signatures, GIFs, and miscellaneous edits. Screenshots and De-motivational memes ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Linearts for coloring: Bleach manga/anime line-arts made for fans to color.
Cosplay: Cosplay photography.
Crafts: Sculpture, sewing, self-made zanpakuto, plushies, etc. (Anything basically hand made by yourself. This folder is not for drawings and not for official Bleach merchandise. For official merchandise please submit to the Miscellaneous folder).
OCs: Your own characters and creations within the Bleach universe (including your OCs' zanpakuto or mask designs, profile, and OC x Canon pairings).
Fanfiction: Fanfiction and poetry.
Tutorials: Tutorials / Step-by-step guides of anything relating to Bleach.
Burn the Witch: Fanarts of Kubo Tite's BLEACH spin-off one-shot "Burn the Witch".
Miscellaneous: Crossovers, Bleach merchandise, and other Bleach related stuffs that does not apply to any of the available folders.
RULES AND STUFF
1. Be interested (love/like) in some way that makes you want to join.
2. If you would like to join but do not want to receive alerts/notifications from the group, then simply un-check the "Deviations" and/or "Journals, Polls & Status Updates" box, by clicking the green "Watching" button at the top of the group's profile, after you've joined.
3. Please don't use foul language, or bring hate or your ship wars here.
4. Be nice with others, and respect everyone's favourite characters and ships.
5. Please do not steal or copy other artists' works; give credit where credit is due, we do not condone art theft here. If you see an artwork that is not properly credited and/or not the artist's actual work, please send a Note to us (with proof / original source) and we will remove it from the group's gallery.
6. Notes that are (no subject) will get looked at last.
7. Don't send a Note and resend it again. It will eventually get looked at, just be patient.
8. Do not resubmit artwork (unless expired), please be patient. It will get approved.
9. Please submit artwork in the correct folder(s). Submissions in the wrong folder will be declined. You may resubmit them again to the correct folder.
Affiliates: The Old School LIST
The main Bleach crew
Division 1-13 Captains
Division 1-13 Vice-Captains
|More Journal Entries|