- 581 favs
- Featured in 11 Groups
1. foobar2000 v1.6 stable
2. At least 1280x720 screen resolution, higher is recommended
3. Segoe UI font family
Check out my Gumroad Store for other products and deals!
1. Window frame should look like the preview image, regardless what Windows version and custom VS you're using.
2. Installation and basic setup guide is included in the zip archive.
- Compatibility check with the latest foobar2000 version (v1.5.5)
- Upgrade rating & love scripts to the latest version
V1.7.3 [25 Mar 2020]
- Fix artist pictures not downloading
V1.7.0 [26 Mar 2019]
- Revamped Collection UI, with new Artists and Albums views. Available on all schemes & DPIs
- Fixed lyrics not showing, and possibly false alarms with some antivirus software
- Recognizes audio formats better (Hi res lossless, iTunes Plus, etc)
- Update some components and scripts to the latest version
- Compatibility check with the latest foobar2000 version (v1.4.3)
- Minor changes and fixes
There is “125%.fcl” file in the extracted folder, you can load it so the fonts size on the skin will match your display scaling.
To load an fcl file, go to Preferences -> Display -> Columns UI -> Import Configuration -> select the fcl file.
how do i make sure it's grabbing them?
also is there a manual way of doing this?
Hi there. I just bought this beautiful skin, but I have a problem I hope you can help me with. There are no colour options in the Settings. Settings available are DPI, Artwork Type, Source Priority, Overlay Effect, Bar Opacity, Seekbar Length, and Additonal Vol Bar.
It seems I'm stuck with the default white/blue/yellow theme. Am I missing something? How do I change the colour scheme?
Hi and thanks for purchasing.
After extracting the zip archive you can find few FCL files. Load one of them via Preferences (click the gear icon on the bottom bar or CTRL+P) and head to Display -> Column UI > Import Configuration :)
Red/gray, blue, and others are included in the ’jam v171 %’ files. Choose the percentage (100/125/150) that matches with your Windows DPI setting (you can google it). I believe this is the most efficient way to have lots of color schemes because some components just don’t work out if I put all schemes in the same FCL file :)