Carry- flaws and strengths
So I’ve realized I haven’t really been to clear on Carrys personality, but of course I’m pumping her out like I used to do for claws so... let’s go over some flaws, and strengths of her personality.
0. She has a tendency to become snarky, and sometimes even selfish. I tend to express this one through humor, like when someone takes the last donut, however, this trate has caused her to actually become feared, and somewhat hated by the red armies men and women. She eels order throughout the army and therefore can become self centered around how she thinks her opinion should be applied this trate is minor, and only applies to most situations that do not incude the red leader.
0. She has a horrible tendency to rely on mind altering drugs, such as anti depressants, and a pill she made herself in order to hide emotion ( DISCLAIMER: if you are struggling with depression, or any disorder that involves needing psychiatric medacine, I am not meaning to mom or demean you for it, this is simply an unhealthy obbsession my character has driven past the edge)
0. When it comes to work, she can often become toabzorbed to take proper care of herself. She can go for weeks without sleeping, eating healthy, and staying in shape. This affects her relationship with the red leader, and many soldiers, as this is often what triggers the first mentioned flaw. This, along with the first few flaws apply more to her early stages of being in the red army.
0. He can become clingy to the red leader, as they are in a ship, due to him being her only source of love, happiness, and trust, when deprived from this for to long, she can feel lonely and try to reconnect as much as she can. This trait applies more to the LATER bits of her story.
0. She had extreme trust issues. Tord of all people know, that it takes an excessive amount of time to gain her trust, but then it can fall within a second if you aren’t careful
0. Earlier in her story, she despises children. This effects her ability to form a bond with her adopted child and whatnot.
Well then. With that out of the way, time for the goof stuff.
0. She is strong, and was able to get the role of second hand commander in the eddsworld red army, rather quickly. This is because of her second trait.
0. She is loyal to her cause. If you’ve got her trust, it will be strong, until you mess up. But while you still have it, she would rather get killed a thousand times than betray you.
0. Later on in the story, she loses her ability to have biological children. (She gets s back) shell be as good as she can to her adopted children, as if she were their real mother.
0. When she was finally able to bear a child, she became a protective, loving, and sweet mother.
0. She is actually very kind once you get to know her. She will become the best friend/ lover/ co worker/ helper/ parent you could ever imagine. This is mostly applied to so far, later bits of her story.
hope you enjoyed this crap. If you have any questions, then ask in the comments. Well bye.