Recently, I discovered a very talented artist FelisSimex (https://www.deviantart.com/felissimex). Today there are not so many artworks, but those present are very promising. Please have a look on his gallery, if you like anthro characters, you will like it for sure!
A couple of days ago, Felis asked me the permission to draw Mirri, one of my characters and today you can see the result here. (of course anyone can draw my characters, feel free to do it, just let me know if you do it, I would be very happy to see it :la:)
The first time I saw this drawing, I was speechless. Everything is amazing in that drawing! So many details and effects! Mirri looks like a very powerful Ele
Thanks I would like to thank a thousand times Cassy-Blue (https://www.deviantart.com/cassy-blue) for featuring the tutorial I did on the water reflexions. I appreciate a lot! I am so happy to receive such distinction, specially for the first tutorial I did on DA. So many thanks for that. This gives me so much motivation to do other tutorial, so do not hesitate if you have any recommendations. Thank you again!
If you prefer using Instagram, I have now an account on it: https://www.instagram.com/clairelyxa/
You can follow me if you wish. I will publish more drawings than on Deviantart.
For the moment, I am not an expert in Instagram, I am discovering it.
Tagged by~Pample (https://www.deviantart.com/pample)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. ain't nobody got time for dat. Mentions feature and all that
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. Currently I live