As the title says this is an OTA. It was gonna be an adoptable but I really like how she turned out.
She is a Kovu and Kiara cub. I used different markings from different parents. Sarabi's eye markings, Vitani and Zira's eye color as well as Vitani's hair slightly altered, A mix of both Sarafina and Sarabi pelt mixture. Simba's chest fur, Kovu's chin tuft. Kiara's under pelt color slightly altered and darken spots with a little more unique-ness thrown in from Kion as well as the under bag eyes that you would see on Nuka.
I took examples from as many as I could so she wouldn't look like anyone else's design and I'm quite proud with how she came out due to that fact. So she will be an OTA. Best offer gets her.
I am most likely looking for points mostly. However I may accept a character trade but it's very unlikely. It depends on the person.
Didn't think this had to be added but rules will be placed considering people are trying to think my designs are worth very low prices. I'm not saying they're worth over sixty bucks but please don't offered me something like 10-40 points and think it's a good offer.
- Don't offer low points. I will not take anything under 300 points at the very least, not saying to offer that much just don't go under. She took a lot of time and offering something low is kind of insulting.
- I don't have paypal so sorry please don't ask until further notice.
- I may accept character trades, customs or commissions depending on the art and the person in question.
- Please don't make an offer only to tell me later you can't afford it and do not hide your comment. I can't begin to tell you how often it's happened and how much it's annoyed me.
- If you want to trade please don't show me any Gaia, Character makers or basically any design you put little to no effort in. I find those pretty insulting too because literally anyone can make one from those character makers/gaia websites.
Taken by: No One Yet. Lines (c)
Hair and chin alterations we're taken from