Tagged by RequiemLylium:
Christine Evans, but everyone calls me Mai.
◆If possible, your age?
◆When did you start drawing?
early. Like... when I was 4.
◆Which hand do you use for drawing?
My right hand.
◆Which is easier to draw - male or female?
◆Which is easier to draw - long hair or short hair?
Long, with bangs.
◆Is it easier to draw the head facing towards the right or the left?
◆Is it easier to draw the side view of the face or the front view?
3/4 is easier for me.
◆What do you have problems in drawing?
Sodding hands and feet.
◆What do you like to draw?
Dragons, Elves, monsters, mostly Dragon Age now though.
◆Are you a traditional artist or a digital artist?
Mostly digital now, but my markers get dipped into occasionally.
◆Where do you start drawing from?
◆What is your drawing habit that you are aware of?
I make the expression that i draw. People laugh at me for it XD
◆Any tips for coloring/shading?
Flat colors, then use shades of grey on a separate layer set to multiply.
◆How long does it take to finish a piece of art?
Depends on complexity, number of characters, media, etc. Also depends on my fibromyalgia- if it hits my hands, fuck my life.
◆What music do you listen to while you draw?
E Nomine, Within Temptation, Immediate Music, Two Steps from Hell, or if I'm drawing other people's characters, I sometimes ask for their theme songs.
◆How long does it take you to come up with an idea?
They just pop out, or I draw what the commissioner asks for.
◆Your favorite drawing utensils?
my intuos3, ballpoint pens, mechanical pencils.
◆Your favorite color/the color that you use a lot?
Greens, particularly puce green.
◆Your favorite style(s)?
my style is not easily described. IDEK.
Tagged by coupleofkooks
10 things about me:
1. I am bipolar, type II, diagnosed in 2005. I suffer downswings maybe twice a year, but have many upswings- it conflicts with my hypersomnia and my fibromyalgia a lot. I am unmedicated, but my case is manageable.
2. I am pansexual- I have no care for the sex OR gender of those I care for. I love the person for WHO they are, not the percieved sex of their body. That being said, sexually, I am attracted to either sex- this includes trans-gender.
3. My 'child' is my cockatiel Gino, who is 21 years old. I will lose a part of myself when he dies. He's my child and my best friend. pics.livejournal.com/isteillia…
4. I love to sing. LOVE it. Thing is, even though I can carry a tune, keep rhythm and sing on key, I still worry that my voice QUALITY is bad, so I never sing in front of anyone unless I absolutely trust them.
5. I have tritanomaly in my left eye- it's mild, but still a hindrance and it makes me very dependent on the eyedropper tool in PS XD I had a cyst in my left eye when I was little, and it affected my retina.
6. I'm a college student at 25, and I feel stupid about it because I keep changing my major- I was in nursing, but I can't handle the clinicals- i can't afford to stop working- so I'm now working on getting a degree in phlebotomy. (A lab technician who draws blood for testing)
7. I live a few miles from the Woodhaven Dairy, and I have spent two weeks there. I cannot watch Silent Hill because of it, nor can I go back, because of the horrifying experience I had there. www.associatedcontent.com/arti…
8. I watch Pan's Labyrinth once a week. It always makes me sob like a baby. It feels good, and it's how I vent my feelings.
9. I sodding love cheese. Like, seriously. All kinds. Only kind I won't eat is swiss and Casu marzu. (don't google it unless you have a strong stomach.) But seriously, I can eat bleu cheese by itself. <33
10. I am a gerontophile. I adore older men. One of my ex's was 20 years older than me, and the only reason we ended our relationship was because he was a Chief and I was a petty officer that was transferred to his department. STUPID MILITARY FRATERNIZATION RULES. ARGH.
1. You must post 10 different questions, but they must be your own questions, don't copy anyone else's questions
2. you must then tag other people who must answer your questions which you cannot answer yourself then ask 10 different questions go to their page and tell them they have been tagged
3. they can be random questions but mustn't be anything rude or sexual1. Have You ever read a book by a Polish author? (if You're Polish just put a smiley here and go on :])
Sadly, I have not. I should!2. Favorite Star Trek character? (sorry...)
Spock =33. What takes most of Your time during the day?
Sleeping, work, art, writing, roleplay4. Do You add milk to Your tea?
Yes. Must have milk!5. Do You write letters? I mean letters like paper plus pen plus envelope pre-internet type of letters?
Not anymore 6. Have You ever slept on the street (park, bench, roof, station etc)?
I've fallen asleep in the grass in a park before with my girlfriend at the time. It was Fall, and the sun was warm, breeze was cool. It was the best nap I ever took.7. Do You watch tv?
Nope. Don't own a TV8. Favorite song at the moment (links please)?youtu.be/X9diXbRy3qs9. Do You smoke?
One cigar every now and then, usually with coffee that has a shot of Jack Daniel's whiskey, a shot of bourbon, or a shot of brandy. Mmmm.10. Do You think this man is funny:
*is still giggling at the astronaut skit*
My questions: (I'm tagging people, but feel free to answer them if you want!)
1.Favorite color and why?
2.What song means the most to you and why? Links please!
3.If you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be?
4.If you could be any animal- real or not, what would it be?
5. If you could ask anyone anything who would it be, and what would you ask?
6. Of all your senses, which one would you be able to give up?
7.What makes you laugh the hardest?
8. Favorite drink? Doesn't have to be alcohol!
9.If you had super powers, and only ONE what would it be?
10. Three wishes. What would you wish for? (And no wishing for extra wishes!)
Tagging.... (for the questions I posted above, not the whole meme!)