This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Rapunzel ( ) awaiting for either Flynn Rider or Pascal to show up and keeping her company. Best be away from either Mother Gothel or the Stabbington Bros. Or maybe she's waiting for a nice cup of . (want a And this shot works in conjunction with all these images.
Had to delay the Summer Art Albums due to the loss of my Mum. But she wanted me to carry on, so here we go:
Most 'Meh'/Okay I've seen out of 2018
10. Teen Titans Go To The Movies 9. Black Mirror (Sorry, Brooker. At least you stuff were at least interesting than ST: Discovery and The Orville combined, but not by much) 8. Rampage 7. Ocean's 8 6. Justice League 5. Ready Player One 4. Aquaman 3. Solo: A Star Wars Movie 2. Doctor Who: Series 11 (Jodie Whittaker Good, writers outside of Malorie Blackman, MEH!) #homebreakers 1. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
5. 15:17 To Paris (So, the real life people that this movie is based on....are really shoddy actors. An Eastwood Clunker, which was why I went back to watching a better film by and starring Clint: Gran Torino) 4. Death Wish (Bruce Willis? Boring? Yeah. It really is.) 3. Slender Man (A rather mediocre game on the net turns into a really boring sit through) 2. The Happytime Murders (Melissa McCarthy and Meh-Muppet solving a murder with Dull Consequences, really dull ones.)
1. TF2 Analysis Anarchy (by with , , , , , to name a few.) If you thought the Alpha and Omega movies were bad enough, then meet its equal in terms of sheer terrible storywriting, editing, hidden anti-gay jokes, shoe-horned in pop culture references, poor acting and extremely atrocious comedy that'll make Norm of The North, The Emoji Movie or even the combined might of both Video Brinquedo & Phoenix films movies blush.
I've to blame David for hooking me up to this and Bloody hell, was this series just as fucking horrible as the other A&O movies.
The only postivie thing is, I still got 3 more to go.
Pray for my sanity, people. Just like Cosmodore had to do.
Dishonourable Mention: Holmes & Watson - Trying to be like Radio2's The Newly Discovered Casebook of Sherlock Holmes (with Roy Hudd, Chris Emmet, Jeffrey Holland & the late great Dame June Whitfield), but with No comedy whatsoever.....Shame......
19. The Greatest Showman (Decent musical, love to draw the characters) #ghosts 18. Deadpool 2 (Both Uncut and PG13 versions were enjoyable.) #lifeatatoppeopleshealthfarm 17: The Death of Superman/Reign of The Supermen (Decent Duology) 16.Ralph Breaks The Internet (Pretty Good, but its no Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO Movie Taisen Megamax, cause that climax was THE EPIC SHIT in terms of a really good ending) #atowncalledmalice 15. They Shall Not Grow Old (A Very haunting reminder of the horrors of WW1 in colour) 14. Ant-man And The Wasp (Losing and regaining a family relative and evading capture) 13. Venom (Pretty bonding experience, but slow as shit) 12. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald (A very mysterious Second chapter) #waiting 11. Kamen Rider Build The Movie: Be The One (What happened there?) #thickasthieves 10. Mary Poppins Returns (First film that had focused on the loss of family) 9. Spider-man: Into The Spiderverse (Second film about loss of family) #wanted 8. Engine Sentai Go-Onger: 10 Years Grand Prix (a welcome back to old friends) 7. The Incredibles 2 (The responsibilities of handling the situation on one's own) #davidwatts 6. Avengers: Infinity War (Biggest crossover since The Muppets Family Christmas) 5. In This Corner of The World (A WW2 Drama with much stronger significance for me as an artist) #astonesthrowaway 4. Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger Vs Space Squad (Mixups and fave Sentai villains galore) 3. Bumblebee (My childhood finaly done right for a change, with a hint of E.T. and The Iron Giant, but with Transformers in it.) #heavensabove 2. Black Panther (Royalty under fire and a strong sense of breaking traditions.) #itsaverydeepsea 1. Kamen Rider Amazons: The Final Judgement
Because of this:
"VIOLENT SLASH!"/"VIOLENT PUNISH!"
Honourable Mentions: 2. A Matter of Life and Death (1947) 1. Carry On Screaming (1966) #whenyoureyoung
Still needing to watch: Bohemian Rhapsody, Roma, BlacKkKlansman, First Man, Isle of Dogs, The Favourite, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, A Star is Born, Stan & Ollie & Carry On Abroad.
Currently planning to watch: Broadchurch, Westworld Series 2, Jessica Jones Series 2, Iron Fist Series 2, Luke Cage Series 2, Daredevil Series 3, The Punisher Series 2, Call The Midwife, Peep Show (despite viewing some clips), Bodyguard, Luther and more. Including this:
Best Comeback of 2018
6 - Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Mostly because of the CM with the KR themes
5 - Kingdom Hearts III, the cutscenes are just sweet including Tangled, Toy Story & Big Hero 6. ;-; 4 - Big Finish Productions: More Doctor Who CDs on the rise. 3 - The Moomins - Audiobooks galore. 2 - Overwatch - Figmas, new Short films and meeting the voices so far.
1 - Transformers Generations: The War For Cybertron - Volume 1: Siege
7. Cinemassacre's Rental Reviews 6. Both Retro Replay & Game Grumps 5. & 's Livestream readings of various book titles, but in different voices. 4. Dragon Age franchise - I really like drawing Merrill and the other characters from DA2. + DA4 inbound! #myeverchangingmoods 3. Buying art prints from various artists (Here's hoping I can buy or commission more in future. ) #speaklikeachild 2. Discovering The Style Council & The Jam through a ton of things from Anime, Disney and loads of Tokusatsu. *hinthint*
1. (Tied) Meeting (voice) actors from Doctor Strange/Avengers: Infinity War, Overwatch, Star Wars Rebels, Metal Gear Soid, Justice League Unlimited, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Uncharted, The Last of Us, God Of War, Ralph Breaks The Internet & more in Manchester & Utrecht.
Oh and there's that 1 single Day in Akihabara & Ikebukuro.
I'm just a fanartist, photographer, sound editor, cosplayer and a writer, mostly in a beginner's stage! But I like to cook sometimes as well. But I want to at least have fun and poke fun at certain bad comedy cartoons in the modern day. But there you go.
This Movie Got me to watch this series
And the rest followed.......TAGTEAM STYLE!
:thumb479782354: :thumb625991586: :thumb623006854: I don't know why, but it felt AWESOME! Assorted Pieces