Incandescent Gyre Of Miasma
Incandescent - adjective
1. (of light) produced by incandescence.
2. glowing or white with heat.
Gyre - noun
1. a ring or circle.
2. a circular course or motion.
Miasma - noun, plural
1. noxious exhalations from putrescent organic matter; poisonous effluvia or germs polluting the atmosphere.
2. a dangerous, foreboding, or deathlike influence or atmosphere.
Edit - 12/7/07 - Erasion of some lines left over from fractals.
Edit - 03/01/08 - Nicer stars added, planets softened and repositioned with slight shadows, and small sharpening around certain areas.
This has been included in 'Seduced by Art Part III''
Thanks very much to *seduced-by-the-sun for including my illustration.
1113x730px 669.53 KB