41 Recent Deviations
Featured: The cat got her tongue
Home Gallery Rules F.A.Q. How to Submit Fanart Members Questions and Suggestions
- Be nice to all the other members of the club. Cruelty will not be tolerated.
- No spamming, flooding etc.
- Follow the Netiquette
- Read the F.A.Q. before asking questions.
- Add the Club's icon to Your Journal.
- Encourage your friends that like chobits to join the Chobits-club.
Submission Rules Tutorial on How to Submit Fanart
- You need to be a member to submit your artworks to the club.
- Each member is allowed to submit one Featured submission each month. Submitted work will await approval by a moderator.
- Each member is allowed to submit any number of works to any other gallery folder. Submitted work will await approval by a moderator.
- Artwork must be related to Chobits,
- Please don't submit unfinished works. Only works that are finished or ready stock art (linearts),
- Only your own works. Don't submit works that aren't yours, pictures you found on the internet etc. Not original works will not be accepted because they break the Terms of Service and the Copyright Policy of Deviantart.
- No porn, racism, religious, cultural or any other inappropriate content. Works breaking this rule will not be accepted.
- Drawings made on paper should be properly scanned. If you don't have a scanner - you should ask your friends. Low quality pictures of drawings on paper made with digital cameras or mobile phones will not be accepted. If under any circumstances you cant get to scan your drawing - we might accept a photo instead but it has to be properly framed and cropped (the whole picture should be filled with the drawing),it should be taken in a well lit environment and it must have proper white balance to keep the colours natural.
|More Journal Entries|