ID taken by Vincent Song www.facebook.com/pages/Vincent…
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK! - www.facebook.com/lbraileyphoto…
I'm a Marine Biologist who loves wildlife and nature photography. Not much else to it!
- Nikon D3000 body
- Nikon D70 body in a Sea and Sea DX-D70 Housing + 2x YS-90 Strobes
- Nikon D90 body with MB-D80 grip (SOLD)
- Nikon D7100 body
- Nikon D3 body
- AF Fisheye Nikkor 16mm F2.8D
- AF Nikkor 50mm F1.8D
- AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.4G
- AF-S Micro Nikkor 105mm F2.8 VR lens
- AF-S Nikkor 300mm F4.0 lens
- AF-S Nikon TC-14EII Teleconverter
- Nikon SB700 Flash Gun
- Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote
- Nikon MC-30 Wired Remote
- Cactus LV5 Laser Triggers
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
- Røde VideoMic Pro
- Lowepro Micro Trekker 100
- Lowepro Vertex 200 AW
- Lowepro Dashpoint AVCII
- Manfrotto 679b Monopod and 234 RC quick-release head
- 3LT 'Jack' Tripod and Manfrotto M500 video head
- Various Sandisk Ultra SD and Extreme CF memory cards ranging from 4-16GB
- BlackRAPID Yeti Strap
- Visual Echos FX-4 Better Beamer
- Abobe Lightroom 5
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Nik Software Silver Efex Pro II
- Nik Software Viveza II
- Nik Software Colour Efex Pro IV
CURRENTLY PARTNERED WITH MARWELL WILDLIFE, ALTA AND THE SNOW LEOPARD TRUST
- snowleopard.orgF.A.QQ. Can I use one of your photos as inspiration/reference?
A. I always love seeing my work used in artistic media, and enjoy working with artists. To see my usage terms and fees please see my website at www.lawriebrailey.co.uk
. Please DO NOT USE without asking first!Q. Can I use your photos as stock/for manipulations?
A. No, sorry. These are my images and not for free use. If you want to discuss this please note me.Q. Can you critique my work?
A. I really enjoy critiquing other peoples work, so if you want one i'll be more than happy to oblige. Just drop me a note or a comment with the link and i'll get back to you!