It's literally been more than a year since I last updated this thing.
To be honest, I have been on dA since the last time I wrote a journal entry (and as you can see, I've submitted some things), but keeping up with this journal hasn't exactly been my number one priority.
Basically, to sum up the past year and 1 month:
- Junior year wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
- I'm a senior in high school now
- Finished college apps
- Got accepted into some colleges already, including my top choice Hofstra University. (At least the top choice in case I don't get into my ultimate top choice, Johns Hopkins University)
- I'm the co-president of the anime club at my school, which has a record number of members probably ever since it's been formed go me. (That schedule change did the club good~)
- As of two days ago, I am now a legal adult. Lord send help.
- Crying over fictional characters has become a weekly habit. Didn't used to be, believe or not. And you know how I used to be so emotional over 5D's? Yeah. Cardfight!! Vanguard is that anime for me now. Especially the third season like what the fudge.
I can't promise I'll be more active on dA from here on out, but I figured I'd have to let you guys know that I'm not completely dead.