The time has come to talk of other things, my diary hasn't been updated in a while, for which I apologise. I have been something of a stranger to DA of late, but I have a couple of projects on the go and should be uploading soon. The Beatles are heavily involved in one of them, so be sure to look forward to that.
Evening all! I was just gazing upon my Deviant to the power of Art page, and I realised that I haven't updated my journal in a year and one day - which seriously freaked me out... it feels like only a couple of weeks ago that I updated it saying that I was back properly and would be uploading lots of stuff - so that never really happened, my apologies.
So, in the past year I have finished uni and graduated, just about. I've also moved back to the beautiful Edinburgh - it is so very lovely to be back. I have a job selling pens and paper and all sorts of lovely stuff. I've also got a few illustration jobs on the go as well as designing and run
Haha, I have returned (properly) and shall be uploading new and shiny things! In the mean time; look at these lovely people, aren't they snawesomely awesome. :heart:
~LauraMossop (https://www.deviantart.com/lauramossop) :iconapricotlane: :iconselflesssense: :iconhanitchka19: :icontheobviouschild: :iconleonart: :iconveraada: :iconselkie-x: :iconnarcissisticbullet:
Hello deviant chickens! I'm going to be away from Deviantart for a wee while in an attempt to get my uni work/ personal life together. I find I spend faaar too much time online when I ought to be doing other things. So I'm going to be gone for a bit whilst I get my dissertation/ Masters applications done and then I shall be back, but probably not as often. I'll probs drop in from time to time to look through my deviantwatches/ favourite a thing or two! :D But I probably won't post anything new for some time. I'm sure no one will have any problems with this - but just case you wondered where I'm gone.
Have a lovely new year chickens! :heart:
Its THURSDAY!! :D
1. Writing a huge bulk of my dissertation in one day! I've got loads done, and despite the fact its turning into a huge political/ feminist rant - word count is good, this makes me happy! :)
2. Snow! SNOW! Its snowing in Edinburgh!!! Fun fun fun! :D
3. Finding a hilariously apt Christmas presents for my mother! I can't say what it is because she watches my deviantart, and it would no longer be a surprise, needless to say, its very funny and I made a suitably loud *squee* when I found it! :p
4. Chilling with ~TheObviousChild (https://www.deviantart.com/theobviouschild) and :iconleonart: as well as the fact I'm going to stay with :iconhanitchka19: in february! C
I have been gone a while, tis true. But I have returned with shiny new satan related work, hurrah! Going back to uni on Monday so I should be putting some more stuff up soon. By the by, hope you are all well chickens! Peace out!
Things I heart Thursday:
1. Ongina. Freaking awesome drag queen I discovered whilst watching 'Rupaul's Drag Race' http://www.e4.com/rupaul/ She's properly lush, if like drag queens and haven't seen the show you should check it out, lots of fabulousness... and RuPaul is totally legendary also!
2. True Romance - another awesome film suggested by ~TheObviousChild (https://www.deviantart.com/theobviouschild) There's a kickass moment where the g
Hello, I haven't updated my journal since the US Elections, so I guess its about time.
Not much to report dear Deviants, have just been beavering away at course work and such. Am working on a plethora of projects this summer however, so you have some skeletony loveliness to look forward to. Also I just picked up my last marks for second year, they were all rather lovely which means I've passed second year with a very comfortable 2:1, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
I quite like soup, also.
*snick snack snorum*
You know they do say you should never go back, and for a long time I have stuck by that. But now I fear I must go back. Wish me luck.
Oh yeah, this place I'm going back to... no internet, but I'll be back online soon no doubt, savvy.
I'm ill *coughs pathetically* I seem to have been struck down with a terrible case of man flu, oh joy! Have, as such, overdosed on Doctor Who - oh yes I have, and, as such, given that I have had a bit of a fever, spent the first half of the day actually under the illusion that I was The Doctor... which was... interesting, to say the least. Rest assured however, never at any point did I buy, wear or have the compulsion to either buy or wear converse... so its all ok.
I'm going to Newcastle tomorrow, I have been watching Black Books this evening, perhaps tomorrow I shall believe myself to be Bernard Bla
Things I Heart Thursday (# Oh Lord, was I meant to be keeping count??)
~TheObviousChild (https://www.deviantart.com/theobviouschild) she comes home and magically life is much more interesting!
*Macs: alt + 3 = #
Richard Hawley: Because he's an unsung genius.
Poi: Sometimes you smack yourself in the face with them and its very hurty, but still worth it!
Eddie Izzard: "You say 'erbs' and we say 'herbs'... because there's a fucking H in it!"
Simon's Cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4