1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
A little over a year, I think. It feels like forever, though!
2. What does your username mean?
It really doesn't mean anything. I just thought of using something fun! (maybe someday I'll change it...)
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Quirky, Mature, and Simple
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm right handed, but my left hand is my favorite.
5. What was your first deviation?
This tiny little picture was my first deviation. When I think back on it, I drew this nearly two years ago! fun things happened in freshman art class. I kinda wish it was larger...
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
That's a tough one, because I don't really have a specific type of art that I like to make. I like making colorful things though, whether it be some doodle or a full on picture. Or just doodles in general.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Digital art, definitely. There are so many things you can do with digital art nowadays, it's mind-blowing!!
8. What was your first favourite?
. This short little comic was absolutely hilarious! I could relate to it because I'm such a huge procrastinator. I just couldn't stop laughing!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Most of the art I favorite is typically humorous, fanart, or starry (galaxies, stars, etc.). I'm a sucker for astronomy, I'm sorry...
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? z-doodler.deviantart.com/
definitely. I absolutely love their comics and art style! (One day I hope to be a comic artist on DA...)
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? dreamsinatin.deviantart.com/
. I just think they'd be a neat person to meet. :3
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Whenever someone comments on my work, or if I find someone who I could strive to be like, it encourages me to work harder and improve. That's the most important thing, right?
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
A pencil and paper. 'nuf said. (plus an eraser...)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Either in my room or at school when I'm bored and have nothing to do. Both
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Finding out about the different themed months, like Inktober or NaPoWriMo. I always enjoy the challenge, even though I procrastinate some days and sometimes eventually end up giving up like I've done a few times....hehe
Happy Birthday Deviant art!!! It's been a great 15 years!! (even though I've only known it for a year...) #deviantartistquestionnaire
(really hope I did the tag correctly...)