Chenille Ponies (a.k.a Caterpillar Ponies)
Chenille Ponies are an original species designed by . They have a caterpillar tail instead of a normal pony tail, and are much smaller than canon ponies. They are ruled over by two queens, of the night and the day. Here's some more facts about them! c:
1. Interact well with other species/sometimes hard for other ponies/species to accept them.
2. Friendly, gentle, and shy race.
3. All of them are herbivores.
4. They never get cutie marks
5. Foals develop in small eggs
6. They live in forests, meadow, or anything that has shelter and food (leaves.)
7. They don’t like the cold, they will often find a warm place to hibernate during the cold seasons.
8. They are on average 1-3 inches long and 1 inch high.
9. They live for anywhere from 2-5 years.
10. They have sharp teeth for chewing tough leaves.
If you have questions, just ask and we will do our best to answer them. A ref sheet will be posted shortly.
These are a closed species, however customs/adopts are/will be available just ask or