Waist-up Commissions (with no/simple background) : $35+ USD
Waist-up Commissions (with complex background) : $40+ USD
Full-body Commissions (with no/simple background) : $45+ USD
No recent examples, sorry!Full-body Commissions (with complex background) : $50+ USD
No recent examples, sorry!Additional people: +$5 USD eachWill Paint:
Humanoids, male, female, faeries, elves, orcs, other fantasy creatures, etc.
Fanart for personal use only.
NSFW to a certain degree (note/email me with questions is fine)If you're wanting something for your game, rpg, fanfiction, book, etc., or some other use that might constitute as 'commercial use'
where you're otherwise receiving money for something, don't hesitate to email me and we can try and work something out.Won't Paint:
I don't have anything I specifically won't paint. Just because I don't have samples up of something
doesn't mean I'm not 100% against it, I just don't have anything of my current style of it.
Cool! How do I get a commission from you Chelsey??
That's easy! Send me a note here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Commission' and the following information:
1.) Your name/username
2.) Your email address (where I will send PayPal invoice)
3.) Type of commission you want (portrait, waist-up, no background/complex bg, etc.)
4.) Physical description of your character + ref pictures if applicable (the more references, the better).
I will even accept "looks like ThisGirl but with red hair" for example but references are still preferred.
5.) Any other details about the character that will help me provide you with the best work I can offer.
If I have any questions for you, I will ask them before sending the PayPal invoice.
My Terms of Service/Commission Process:
• Payment via PayPal only.
• I will email you a PayPal invoice as soon as price is agreed upon.
• Once payment is received in full, I will begin working on your commission.
• It should take me no more than a week to complete, and I will let you know if that is changing for any reason.
• I'm happy to share any sketches or WIPs with you but they will be watermarked.
I may even stream it at twitch.tv/chelseyarts so feel free to watch the process unfold in real time!
These will be perfect opportunities for you to request changes made to the image.
• Upon completion, I will email you a full-size, albeit watermarked, .png of your commission. This is your last chance to make any changes.
• If you're happy with the art, I will email you the unwatermarked (but still signed) full-size .png file.
• At that time, art is considered "final"; no refunds will be issued, and no further changes made.
• Art is for your personal use only, you may not make any alterations nor remove my signature.
• You may post the art online for personal use so long as full credit is given me as the artist.
• I reserve the right to post the art on my sites.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to painting for you! <3