Ok sometimes it’s very stressful to build legos sometimes so pay very close attention. Well, it’s kind of hard at first so it’ll be easy at the end.
1. When you start to place your first lego together, you need to concentrate very hard when you put it together. Don’t screw it up.
2. After you do that, then you put it on top of the other lego and be very careful. It may break.
3. Then as you progress on whatever you are building, make sure you don’t cut yourself. Those legos are sometimes very dangerous and could poke your eye out.
4. Once you get at least halfway, stop and rest. You need to rest a lot because building legos takes a lot of works to do so don’t rush yourself.
5. Once you get enough rest, then keep on building. Make sure it doesn’t fall on you and break a leg or something.
6. Make sure an adult is near in case you get hurt very bad because legos can hurt or maybe kill someone. You may never know.
7. When you get done, give yourself a pat on the back and look at the masterpiece that you have created.
8. Now show it to your parents or whoever is there and tell them that you worked so hard on it. Maybe they won’t believe you so sweat a lot and they’ll see that you worked hard on it.
Now that’s how you build something with legos. You may get stronger doing this too.
This is something stupid I made up. XD