When submitting your work, make sure you follow the rules. If not your work will be declined. Also, check the descriptions in each folder for what is allowed in that folder before you submit. Thanks.
1. No mature content. If it's labeled as mature content on dA, it will automatically be declined. Anything such as nudity, excessive gore, etc. falls under this category. I know that is a fuzzy rule. I'm sorry. A lot of people break this rule with the second. Please be mindful, because some of our members may be younger than others.
2. No dolls/doll maker OCs. With Doll Makers, you may get to choose the outfits/characteristics of your OC, but ultimately someone else was the one to design all of those clothes/characteristics to place on a base. If you submit an obvious doll maker OC it will be declined.
3. Post artwork in proper folders. Digital works seem to be put in the wrong categories the most. Digital works need to be submitted to the digital art folder NOT traditional art. No matter how much it may look like traditional if it was made on the computer it goes in the digital art folder. If work is not put into the proper folder it will be declined. If you are unsure of where to place your work you can check this journal entry for more details.
4. Follow the dA rules.
5. Do not flame, troll or overly criticize members. By that I mean if you have something negative to say, balance it with AT LEAST one positive per negative.
6. We only affiliate with groups who accept OC art from any member/contributor in their galleries and do not focus on one member (yes, I have seen one.).
|More Journal Entries|