The job is done...
After almost 3 years of planing, designing and crafting it has finaly come to an end!
A list of the customisations on this bassguitar:
- Mainbody seperated in three parts, stabalized by 2 ironpipes
- completely unique design on those three parts and the neck
- skull carved into the middle part
- new mechanics, pickup and stuff
- turned frontmechanics into rearmechanics, passive pickup to active
- painted in candy red and dark toned neck
- custom parts, handmade
- estimated amount of work 80 hours
Iam really, really, really proud of this peace because it was very intense seeing this little baby growing in details, watching my vision come true!
Althoug it was ment to be a decorative object it is fully functional and feels quite well.
Through the progress I discovered how much I´ve learned in the last years! Almost everything, from the rough cutting, carving, sanding, primering, paintjob to the mounting was done by myself with a lot of love for details almost going into perfectionism.
Give it some love, its my baby!^^