|... or die.|
|Newest Pictures and Stories|
!!!CYA SUGGESTION BELOW, PLEASE READ AND DISCUSS!!!
UPDATES ARE IN BOLD.
Meet the AU Jeff's (It's one whole series, with each chapter being an isolated story):
1. Evanescence - Tourniquet
2. Coraline's "End Credits"
3. Markiplier's Outro - Eroded Sun (Song of the Stache) - Extended
4. Another Way Out (Hollywood Undead)
5. Monsters (Matchbook Romance)
6. Twiztid - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
7. Catastrophe Carnival - KTD
8. Insan3Lik3 - Bliss
9. Dreaming of You – Selena
10. Chrono Cross OST - Garden of God
11. Far too Loud - Doomsday Machine
12. Pendulum - The Island
13. Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
14. Turn Down For What - Lil' Jon
15. Booty Swing - Parov Stelar
16. Endless Zero - Haunting Ground
17. Tabrill - Fan Service
18. Toothless Hawkins and His Robot Jazz Band
19. Kissing Violet Feel the Disease
20. Kumiko Noma – Lilium
21. Daydream in Blue (BBC Radio 2) - I, Monster
22. ERB!! - Edgar vs Stephan
23. Shadow Of Lies - by Dave James, Adam Skinner and Dan Skinner audionetwork.com
24. Troy Boi - Don't Be Judging
25. Diplo and Grandtheft - Pretty With Her Eyes Low
26. SCNDL - The Munsta
27. Neves - FNAF 2 (Dismantled Remix)
28. ESC - Architecture (Torus Remix)
29. FNAF 3 Remix - I Am Still Here
30. GroundBreaking - The Bonnie Song
31. Rekslamation - Rekuiem
32. Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
33. Peeping Tom ft. Rosie Hart
34. My Kind of Illusion - Niklas Gustavsson
35. FNAF "It's Me" - TryHardNinja
36. Noisestorm - Sentinel
37. Sean&Bobo - Domination
38. Sean&Bobo ft Robin Bennich - Alive
39. Lionel Hampton - It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) [Club Mix]
40. Orkestrated - Melbourne Bounce
41. Immortals - Fall Out Boy
42. Sean&Bobo - 119
43. DOCTOR VOX - Endgame
44. CAM - Dire Situation
45. JT Machinima - We Don't Bite
46. Gramatik - Just Creepin'
47. ELE - Foxy Dropping Acid Bass
48. Resistance - More Power
49. Enya - Only Time
50. Midnight Syndicate - Gates of Delirium
51. 311 - Beautiful Disaster
52. Lethal League OST - Ordinary Days
53. Undertale OST - Bonetrousle
54. Undertale OST - Death by Glamour
55. SegmaSero - Lost Memory (FULL)
56. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz
57. CG5 - YONDAIME HOKAGE
58. CG5 - PRIMARY ICE!
59. The Enigma TNG - Dark Cybergoth Mix
60. eleven.five & Sundrowner - Gemini
61. Allouche & Shwann - Apocalypse
62. Pokemon Sun & Moon - Battle! Aether Foundation Employee
63. Halsey - Control (Clean)
64. planetboom - new levels
65. Skillet - Whispers in the Dark
66. Troye Sivan - BITE
67. JT Machinima - Little Naightmares Rap - Hungry for Another One
68. Maf - Mafland (Fastball Theme)
69. TobyMac - Lights Shine Bright ft. Hollyn
70. Soko Friedhof - Der Clown
71. MrWeebl - Shrimp Glockenspiel (SRSLY CHAOS?! Me: At least it's not Waffles)
If you need to know who I am on GaiaOnline, I am CA_Estellise_Lunaria(Dormant) and CA_Milora_DiAura(Active). I also made a Syndrone account named ChaosAngel_Milora.
Primary: Rarely: Occasionally: Formerly:
My DA Family:
- DA Brother
- DA Saintly Sister - DEACTIVATED.
- formerly DarkKillerPincess^ - Deactivated again.
For ANY Creepypasta character, I do not ship FC x FCs or FC x OCs, but I don't shun it.
I love these!: In many, but not most or all cases:
:thumb108802803: :thumb207893811: :thumb197117548: :thumb264035757: :thumb192777327:
I have asthma:
Sometimes it feels like I already am:
I seriously think I do not sound like a girl:
:thumb344654892: :thumb344384507: :thumb367440871:
And I love it. Like myuuji's piano music on YouTube!
I NEED A FORTE FAN BUTTON FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!!!
Which Naruto Teacher From Konohagakure Is Right For You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Chronically weak and timid, but with a heart of solid gold, you tend to require and depend on the help of your friends in most situations. You enjoy their company, but also enjoy solitude and time away from your friends where you can enjoy the sounds of nature. Just because you know you're weak doesn't mean it holds you back, because you know you're strong where it counts, with your overabundance of kindness, caring, and compassion.
You're often worried about saying or doing the wrong things and also fear rejection. Speaking of fear, you've got a lot of it, often times letting your fear hold you back from doing even the most simple of things, such as jumping across a cliff. But in that fear, you can often find just enough bravery to stand up for doing the right thing if your friends need you.
You may be naive and innocent, and you're very shy and quiet, but you're also a very good listener and are likely the one your friends blab on about their problems to — and while you may feel powerless to help at times, just listening and cheering them on means the world to them. Yay!