Play Music to relax
Play Music to relax
I've recently started up my page to keep tabs on the game I plan to finish called "End Of Reason" it's a typical RPG made in RPG MV, so this page will be used to inform those interested in the progress of the game.
End Of Reason, an RPG game made with RPG Maker MV, the game itself will contain various gts material.
Current game version v1.91
Patch for cleaned 1.91V Link TBD
Alpha Demo V1.91 Link ----> mega.nz/#!sB1AwIJY!sbbMGfrkW64…
Alpha Demo V1.91a Link ----> mega.nz/#!QEExwIoB!oVrokDcuFhR…
(New fixes saves and speeds up intro when loading the game)
I didn't manage to change or fix all the bugs/errors I came across so I'll patch that when I get a chance and not get overworked.
I'll post a list of know errors currently in this version below. A more details list will be provided when I get the chance.
Please note that the unlockables in the minigame section are the placeholders for when they become ready so DON'T farm Minigame Coins! it's pointless at the moment!
- Annabel + Location pics a few are missing
- Items sometimes lock to a character and are unable to sell or remove them
- No time to add the failsafe for if the main character is knocked out in the honey forest because when Ruth leaves after fighting Ginjo this crashes the game so be aware this is the case
- Didn't change all the names so Barrack or other names may come up in conversation
- While the end victory screen shows after a fight it may appear frozen this is not the case sometimes it is very slow
- Item sorting broke no idea why
- rebalance is required for a few skills
- I'll include a save that drops the player off just before Annabel's room later in the patch for those that want it.
Currently fixed/improved - to be included in the clean version
- HP Hudd now can be toggled and no longer displays on default in the main game.
- Enemies Lv no longer rise
The release date for Demo of V1.92 Will feature Goblin Village Minigame, More content for Annabel's Room and Aki And Friends after V1.91 patch releases TBD (I'll also translate more of the game)
Fav colour: Green