Whether you're an art lover or an artist that wants to unleash their hidden potential, you've come to the right place.
This group, as you've probably already gathered, is Challengers United. Here, we try to improve our skills by completing art challenges. It's all about progress and you can't get better without a little effort.
Challenges available so far...
• Draw a Chibi each day. (for a week or month)
Use one image file to show all 7 or 30 chibis collectively.
• Create a new creature and name it.
(Give it a history. Where does it live? What does it like?)
• Draw something with an elemental theme. (Fire, water, earth, lightning, ice, etc.)
• Personify an object, feeling, animal, season etc. (Make a human version of something like a tree/person, the spirit of happiness, a girl or boy that embodies all the elements of a certain holiday, etc.)
• Design a building. It could be a temple, a skyscraper, a church, futuristic, gothic, etc.
• Create a new humanoid race. (Think about adding patterns to the skin, tails, horns, fangs, eyes, wings, etc.)
• Draw your OC wearing a Halloween costume.
• Draw something with humor/comedy.
• Draw a landscape.
Create a background image that'll make you proud.
(Photos accepted too.)
• Emulate another artist's style to draw your OC.
(Like Dragonball, Pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Fairly Odd Parents, etc.)
• Re-envision an art piece you've already done with a different theme or color scheme.
• Draw a portrait of someone you admire. (Could be anyone you know or someone from a movie or game.)
• Create a protagonist for a video game.
• Draw something you think is oddly cute or beautiful.
• Draw a still life image of a plant.
• Draw an underwater picture.
• Complete a request or commission for a fellow Deviant Art user.
• Draw three trick-or-treaters.
• Draw a group picture. (3 or more characters in one image.)
• Draw something related to Fall. Think of the colors, the cultural festivals, holidays, etc.
• If none of our challenges interest you, feel free to go rogue and post a different challenge picture. (For example: color palette challenges, draw this again, etc.)
1.) No hating or negative criticism.
2.) Challenges are subject to change, but you can do any present or past challenges whenever you like.
3.) Remember to submit your art to the CORRECT CHALLENGE FOLDER or else it might get deleted.
4.) Never give up! Do your best and be proud of it.
~By the way, if you want to suggest the next day, week, month, or season's challenge, post it as a comment.