What's up, DA! Just thought I'd post a general update since it's been a long time since my last journal.
I'm doing better lately, been learning how to manage my drawing time so I'm not in so much pain, and also spending more time taking care of my mental health. I've also been attempting to refresh my mindset by trying new things with my art and I think that's helping a lot as well. I've allowed time for some rather self-indulgent stuff recently and have really been enjoying my vintage bunny pieces, so expect more of that to come
I thought it would also be a good idea to update about where I am and what I'm doing these days:
Social Media Twitter
- I'm more active on Twitter than anywhere else at the moment, trying to share art and socialize with everyone more. I generally post stuff there first, but I follow up on other platforms eventually. Instagram
- I'm dusting off my old Instagram and going to try to use it more often. I pretty much only used it for sharing my Inktober pieces in the past, but I'm going to try to keep it updated properly now. Feel free to follow if you prefer that platform! Tumblr
- I'm still using Tumblr despite the recent site management issues, but I'm not quite as active as I used to be. You can either follow my main blog
or my art only blog
, though I haven't posted much other than art on my main blog lately.
Shop Sugar Bunny Shop
- My online shop is still my main source of income, so if you'd like to support me please check it out! I've got enamel pins, apparel, plush, stationery and more!
Giclee PrintsINPRNT Gallery
- I recently created an INPRNT account, so if you're interested in affordable giclee prints of some of my art feel free to browse.
Gamercat ComicsThe GaMERCaT
- A weekly webcomic about a cat that plays video games! I don't post all of the comics here on DA, but you can see them all on the main website
or on Tapas
, where they get posted a week early. I'm still updating on Mondays, though I've finally allowed myself breaks now and then (something I really should have done over the past few years). I also just recently finished the Kickstarter to fund Volume 2 and the books are now available in the shop
There's also a Patreon for Gamercat
if you enjoy it and want to help support it! I offer monthly wallpapers for $5+ pledges =^w^=