I little project o been working on since 2015. It took me 2 tries to build ( the first one was destroyed so i needed to start fresh with new paper). I studied a lot of cobra pics and made about more than 20 experimental builds of different parts of the snake, trying different builds and different kinds of paper, to make it as lifelike and strong as possible . Unfortunately i had to use glue for this one , its too massive to hold on its own , conclusion that i made from my first try to build it.
It has 7625 pieces 1/32 and 95 pieces 1/65. Its 47 cm wide and 60 cm high.
Edit: WoW i never expected so many comments . When i left the last time i had 20 views and no comments , weeks after it exploded. Thank you all for the kind words ! I have a second picture of the back side of the snake that posted here .
i used different technique for the back side (Gray ) and the front side , Just its not your regular tube . Without going into detail , just use less pieces on one side than the other , and bend it carefully .