Ten things I wish I could say to people:
2. I worry about you. I think you're lying. I still worry.
3. Don't do stupid stuff anymore, alright?
4. Sorry things couldn't be different between us.
5. Where did you disappear to? Why?
6. I'm glad we reconciled our differences. Or, at least, I thought we did.
7. You know how much you think I love you? Septuple it to the fourth power and you might be close to correct.
8. I am not being disrespectful to you. You are being disrespectful to me.
9. I really am sorry.
10. Why don't I have your cell phone number gosh
Nine things about myself:
1. I have a great belt.
2. I hate socks.
3. Despite this I bought a $7 pair of socks last week >_>
4. I'm not in my house right now! O:
5. I have a couple of stuffed animals with me precisely because of this.
6. I am a sadface ~master~
7. This is probably because I am legitimately sad so much.
8. I like to wear clothes that are too big for me to make me look smaller.
9. I love the feeling of being underestimated and proving people wrong.
Eight ways to win my heart:
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. I love her soooo much <3
2. I wish I was different like that.
3. Where did my chewing paintbrush go?
4. Gawd I'mma flunk this class so bad.
5. I don't want to lose anyone.
6. But what if (insert anything here) goes wrong?
7. I'm sorry.
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Blow Mari a kiss.
2. Hug a stuffed animal.
3. Check my alarms.
4. Take a drink.
5. Rearrange my pillows.
6. Wipe the tears from my eyes. (This isn't emo. My eyes water when I'm about to fall asleep.)
Five places I want to visit:
1. Melbourne, Australia.
2. Certain location, Canada.
3. Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan.
Four things I'm wearing right now:
Three musical artists that I listen to often:
2. OK Go
3. Green Day
Two things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit every continent
2. Win a competition of some sort.
1. I fell asleep twice while doing this meme.