Congratulations to the following artists for winning the polls. You will have you artwork made ready to sell as book covers and will be displayed on my page here www.facebook.com/pages/Cathlee…
and/or my new book cover website cathleentarawhiti.smugmug.com/
Poll 1 winner
Poll 2 winner
tied with -
Poll 2 winner
Poll 3 winner
I have also chosen these to be made into book covers for sale -
Hi, I'm very fortunate to have many author friends on my Facebook page so, to benefit us all, I put up my favourite artworks using my stock (with the artists permission of course) for authors to browse. Once in a while they even buy one
Whatever fee I charge, I go halves with the digital artist through Paypal.
Update - Giusy D'Anna and I have started a new book cover group on Facebook - Premade Book Covers and Artists Worldwide [link]
Everyone is welcome to join and add their premade book covers, especially my collaborative friends here
PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTIONS BEFORE POSTING -
- You can use any of THESE MODEL stocks (you don't have to use my background stock, although I do love seeing them used).
- List and link to the stock images and make sure if you use other stock as well from someone else, that commercial use is allowed. That's a must.
- Please bare in mind perspective and if your artwork makes sense.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ARTWORK IS RECTANGLE/PORTRAIT, NOT SQUARE OR TOO THIN. USE 2 WIDTH BY 3 HEIGHT RATIO (20CM WIDTH BY 30CM HEIGHT).
QUICK NOTE -
my book cover website is up and running
- the first entries get the most exposure on my home page
- authors are buying directly from these challenges, even before the polls have finished
To enter, post your artwork here in the comments. (Put it as a new comment here rather than a follow-on to any other comments you make,I have dozens of comments to reply to and I see the journals first). Don't worry about doing the text, I'll sort that out later with the finalist images unless you really like doing it. Limited to five entries per person. Deadline in two weeks, 10 September New Zealand time (remember New Zealand is one or two days ahead of the rest of the world) www.timeanddate.com/worldclock…
NO asking friends, etc through polls, messages or notes to vote - lets keep it fair.
Then we'll have some polls and I will display the poll winners images in the gallery on Facebook and/or book cover sites for sale. bookcovers2buy.smugmug.com/www.facebook.com/pages/Cathlee…
FAQ - What is the book about?
- It's not one particular book, if you have a look at my page, www.facebook.com/pages/Cathlee�
you'll see a variety of different covers. Authors can browse the different genre folders for what they need.