Updated Commercial Use section.
Point or monetary donations are greatly appreciated!
If you cannot abide by these rules, please do not utilize my stock. Thank you!
General Rules:1. You may use my stock to create artwork (manipulations, drawings, paintings, etc). You do not need to ask before doing this.
2. You may NOT redistribute my stock in any way, or claim it as your own. This includes but is not limited to pre-cuts, brushes, and pre-made items. You never have my permission to upload my stock or photography to other sites (tumblr, pinterest, etc). Stock is for artistic use - do not re-upload unedited versions of my images, or simply put a filter on an image and upload it.
3. Provide a physical credit link in the description of your deviation. This is required for physical use of the stock and references. This credit is so very appreciated and will also allow other artists to discover my stock. You can link to the image you used, or my profile.
4. Show me any and all art that you create using my stock! This is the biggest reward and 'payment' to me. I love seeing what others create with my stock. Please either post a link to your artwork in the comments of the image you used, on my profile, or in a note. This includes all artwork submitted on DeviantArt or any other website. If I have not added your work to my favorites, I have not seen it! Notify me of use!
5. You may NOT use my stock in any way that promotes hate or abuse, or is sexually explicit. While you can use my stock in art that portrays violence and sensuality, it must be for the sake of the artwork itself.
About Commercial Use:Yes, you can use my stock for commissions!***
1. Any use for commissions on Deviant Art that earn more than the equivalent of $50 USD (in any currency or points) are required to donate a minimum of 250 points (or $2.50 USD) to me for each instance of use. More is always appreciated. This is only 5% of your profit (for a $50 commission), which I think is very fair.
2. Any use for commissions that earn less than the equivalent of $50 USD are not required to make a donation. However, if you would like to make a donation (the value of which is at your own discretion) it would be appreciated!
3. Use for commercial gain outside of DeviantArt is determined on a case by case basis. If you are interested in using my stock for commercial gain outside of DeviantArt (ie. book covers, selling on etsy, etc) please contact me via note to discuss details and fees. I am flexible and willing to work with you!
(You may use my stock to create commissioned manipulations for people who will use them outside of DeviantArt on sites such as roleplaying forums.)
***4. Any image with the prefix "WSC" (Wildlife Science Center) may not be used for any commercial uses whatsoever. (They may still be used in gifts, art trades, or personal work.)
Blacklisted Sites:Sites blacklisted have used stock without credit or stolen HTML from me. My stock and HTML may not be utilized on these sites.
If my stock or codes are found on these sites you will be reported to your hosting service for theft.
1. Blossom Forest - blossomforest-rpg.atwebpages.c…
If you have any further questions about using my stock, please feel free to comment here or note me!
Secret Santa 2021!
A Tribute to Denali
Secret Santa 2020 Gifts Feature!
Secret Santa 2020!
May i make premade poses for chatlands using your stock ( poses/avatars that a premade for the user to buy and use ) every pose will be linked back to their respective referenced image , and you will be welcome to use any pose made from your stock.
Hi there! Sorry this is a months late reply, but that's totally fine! I just ask if you make the equivalent of $50 (accumulated from multiple sales in this case) that you donate back to me. Thanks so much! Hope you can still find my stock useful. ^_^