...by the dame (deenuke.deviantart.com/journal…)
I decided to do both, in hope that might save me from other tags.
10 things about me - Rules
1. Post the rules
2. Each tagged person tells 10 things about themselves.
3. At the end tag 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
4. Then go to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5. No tag backs
The 10 things
1. I'm addicted to caffeine, badly.
2. I like to draw on things, that are not meant for it. ._.
3. My cat has the name Elrond and is born on the same day my birthday is.
4. I named the music boxes of my pc years ago on a LAN-party ... Rudi and Ferdinant.
5. I always have medical tape with me. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical…) In Germany it has the name "Leukoplast" so I'm not entirely sure it's the same, but most likely. .__.
6. I like to take screen-shots far to much. I've made over 230 manual shots on AC2 for example.
7. I love the so called "gold Kiwis", because you can eat them with their skin on, and so they taste a bit sour. (www.zespri-europe.com/html/en/…)
8. Sometimes i claim to don't like things, but deep inside i love them to dead and normally i can't hide it for long. (I'll start grinning and giggling like a schoolgirl and then hiding is impossible)
9. Besides my love for caffeine and tea, my most beloved drink is water. And since both are based on water... but i like to drink coffee and tea with milk.
10. The village called Peñíscola in Spain gave me a paroxysm of laughter, and i still feel bad for it. It's a beautifully and lovely city! It really is! Awesome beach, wonderful castle!
8 things about one of my OC's - Rules
Give 8 facts about one of your OCs. - Chosen OC - Neralassin Nefallin de Aurore/Cassielle (vent du nord, wind of the north) de Aurore
1. Neralassin and Cassielle are twin brothers.
2. Both are Vampires, but are from different clans and changed at different ages. Nera is a Gangrel, Cassielle is a Malkavian (Clans are taken from Vampire: the Masquerade (wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdar…) from the old World of Darkness).
3. Neither they were born as vampires nor do they sparkle. >___>
4. Neralassin is a hunter, one who embraces the beast within him, and has chosen the leopard as his totem, since his sire did so too. Cassielle is a Historian, he likes books to much and also writes tons of them. Bad thing is: most people don't understand his lines, since for others he seems to be insane.
Just the normal state for a Malkavian.
5. Physically they are also different, since Cassielle grew up as a son of an Aristocrat and never had much sun or exercise stuff and Neralassin grew up as the son of a farmer and had much more sun and rough weather and lot of work. Their faces however are almost the same.
6. Neralassin partly regrets what he did in his early vampire days while Cassielle just grins about his slaughters when asked.
7. None of them ever pretends to be something, they are just as crazy, dumb, simpleminded, screwed as they are.
8. Cassielle's name was taken from an angel and a deviation here: fav.me/d5q9nl It is a female name, but i took a huge liking in it and couldn't get it out of my head, and i thought it's quite genderless without a picture to it. Neralassin and Nefallin are original names. If some other character has the same name, i didn't came across it.
Victims - can choose to do one of the tags, or both, or none... just as they like.
- Reading: In maiorem dei gloriam - Anne Delseit
- Watching: Lord of the Rings, Return of the King
- Playing: Assassin's Creed 2
- Drinking: coffee~