Heeeey it's 4AM and I'm typing in my journal for no good reason.
Well, I guess there's the part where I thought my old entry was kinda very old, but that doesn't count, right? Right?
So, I've been a bit messy lately and busy and messy and chaotic and messy, and fangirling way to much over a certain very well known life-ruiner. At least very well known on tumblr.
He's certainly up to something, and "ruling the world" will also quite certainly be part of it.
Oh oh oh a friend of mine just watched BBC Sherlock, and she's so precious. Her reactions. I so wish I'd have been skyping with her when she was watching the last episode of season tw
...by the dame !DeeNuke (https://www.deviantart.com/deenuke) (http://deenuke.deviantart.com/journal/34153394/)
I decided to do both, in hope that might save me from other tags. :XD:
10 things about me - Rules
1. Post the rules
2. Each tagged person tells 10 things about themselves.
3. At the end tag 10 people and put their icon in your journal.
4. Then go to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5. No tag backs
The 10 things
1. I'm addicted to caffeine, badly.
2. I like to draw on things, that are not meant for it. ._.
3. My cat has the name Elrond and is born on the same day my birthday is. :meow:
4. I named the music boxes of my pc year
Well, this is mostly for myself,
since noooobody else will read it,
or eventually two-three, but oh well!
My whole computer is a mess! Somehow...
I basicly wanted to get started with the whole "draw-with-pad-on-the-computer-stuff"
so i can evolve some skills somehow.
And then my computer just said something like " Get lost . " and turned off.
Sooo, right now i'm messing with Autodesk's "Sketchbook" which is obviously for sketches and stuff, but also very usefull onwards.
And i'm messing with my mouse. Because my Wacom ticks my pc off.
Evertime i grab the pen and move it over the pad my pc waves good-bye. Great!