Current Residence: hurrrr a house deviantWEAR sizing preference: why do we have to call it deviantwear and not just 'clothing'? Print preference: Floral, on a dress. Favourite genre of music: I'M SO HIPSTER YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT, EITHER Operating System: Tea, mania, and sheer stubborness MP3 player of choice: the kind that plays mp3s Shell of choice: Pasta. Consequently pasta of choice is shell. Wallpaper of choice: no thank you the rooms in my house are as bare and blank AS MY TORTURED ARTISTIC SOUL Skin of choice: I'm cool with mine
Favourite Visual Artist
I'M SO HIPSTER YOU'VE PROBABLY i'm bored with this joke
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
IM SO HIPSTER YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF THEM
Favourite Gaming Platform
ten thousand feet in the air, made of conccrete, no railings
Tools of the Trade
hurrrr art durrrrr writing. i also enjoy medieval weaponry, hats and combustibles
So. Hey. I've been neglecting this site. Oops?
Guess I'll be brief. (hint: I'm not going to be brief)
1. My real life? Going great. Doing NaNoWriMo. Doing weird things to my freaky-long hair, without a single hair product besides shampoo and conditioner. Being an insecure shy girl (that doesn't go away, apparently, even when you're in a giant group of friends). Kind of missing being a freshman, because APNSL is a real bitch.
2. My art life? I've scanned all my random drawings I have lying around in my drawers. I've been saving my nicer doodles. I'll scan them and put them up sometimes in December or January as a series called 'A Semester I
Hey, does it ever occur to anybody what a presumptious, self-obsessed pastime blogging is? It's like you're telling the internet 'Hey everybody! I think there are people out there who care about my life and what I have to say about it!' It just seems a bit vain, especially if you KEEP blogging despite the fact that nobody reads it.
Anyway. My life is...going pretty good, actually. And since nobody cares about other peoples' lives unless they are worse than theirs, I will not relate why. If you actually care, I will assume that you are a crazy stalker obsessed with capturing my attention and proceed accordingly, eg: with a lot o
You might be a bibliophile if...
1. Your idea of a perfect day involves book stores, libraries, and roaring fires which are good for reading next to.
2. You read during mealtimes, family times, schooltimes and all other times, such as the time that should be spent sleeping.
3. You feel naked if you leave the house without a book somewhere on your person.
4. You've read (insert book title here) five times and you enjoyed it the fifth time every bit as much as the second time.
5. You have great disdain for movies made out of books.
6. Your parents send you to a therapists because they think you're anti-social.
7. Your purse (if you are a