Waitlist & Progress Info : HERE
Please check this first before writing your Note! There might be a long waiting list!
You CAN'T reserve a spot just by asking! I choose commissions based on the content. Please write your note with all needed info right away, no need to ask beforehand.
Before you order:
Please take this seriously.
I need to plan my finances ahead. If I send you an invoice, you have to send payment. Our notes can serve as a legal contract of agreement.
I don't send refunds. If you change your mind, you can cancel BEFORE I send my invoice to you.
- This journal entry is from 2014, that is the original creation date. I update this box regularly, but it doesn't show "edited date". This journal entry is recent, of course, not many years old.
Please write a note or email with your descriptions and attach as many references as you can.
If you only use written description please keep it brief.
- I will go through every note and decide which ones to accept: please understand i can't accept everyone all at once. I will reply to you within a day, and update the qeues with the list I will work on.
- You must reply to my offer within your designated month. Missing your deadline will get you to the end of the waitlist.
- You will get to modify the illustration if needed at multiple points of the process.
- Payment is after the accepted sketch.
Please clearly state the type of commission you would like & include your paypal address
, so i can send you an invoice. (preferred after the accepted sketch)
How it Goes:
Please consider if I am the right artist for you
. My main preference is dark fantasy direction.
You write a note with your request: Please include the TYPE
of commission.Get references
: Google is your friend. Character designs are in the prices already, so if you would like me to use my own style and freedom please state it as well.Your 3 changes are
I will make a sketch: at this point it is just for the general idea, composition and pose confirmation, it is likely that i won't include intricate details. You revise this, and decide if i can go to the detailing part. Big changes are ok to do with a sketch, I can even make you a completely different one. If you decide to discard the second sketch as well, I can either cancel here to add extra pricing for the work. In short: You have 2 sketch version chances to check at least.
After I start detailing, I can't make big changes! (aka. i can't change the pose drastically and such!) make sure you are happy with the work at the sketch phase, please! You can check the detailed sketch for final revisions before coloring.
I'm doing coloring as a last step: you may request color changes only here.
Please make sure you communicate your ideas. I cannot read your mind ;-;Size
Digital, International Paper size, A4: 2480x3508 pixels, 300dpi
If you don't specifically state your size and dimension request, I might use freedom with this, however it fits the composition best.
You may request custom sizing, but only if you state it in your first note
I cannot change resolution after I already started painting!
Tips for References:
Please use google if you don't have visual refs yet.
It can be another artwork, models, jewellery, clothing, setting, poses, anything that would help you with communicating your idea. (use keywords in google: eg. "man sitting" "golden crown" etc)
3-4 images are really useful, instead of giving me chapters from your book. Too much written information is not only it is irrelevant to the illustration, it also takes too much time.
Keep in mind what you want to see
, not what you know about the character and history and such.
I do not draw:
- Commercial works add +20% to the base price
- What is commercial use?
- Any art that you will use for your own profit. Example: selling for artbook, using the art for promoting your project, selling posters, etc...
Please briefly describe your project's theme and target audience.
- porn or vulgar nudity
- fanart characters that are misrepresented (stay in character please)
- illustrations for """"romance novels""" (you know what these are)
- political stuff
- anything copied from photo (you, your friend, your pet etc) - unless you want it heavily stylized or combined with other themes. that's fine.
I have the full right to reject your inquiry.
Please note that prices will vary according to details
Full character design page
Complete character design + 3 custom panels + 1 decorative panel
50 € +
+5€ if you would like the original to be mailed to you
pencil drawings on A4 sketch paper
pencil with white highlights on grey toned 22.9 x30.5 cm paper
Ink lineart only
Ink lineart and toning