Because of the holiday season officially taking place after another Thanksgiving has come to an end for this year, I have decided to go ahead and start accepting ideas for requests that I will be doing as part of my annual "Twelve Requests Of Christmas" art project, which I've been able to do every year for the holidays. Just like in my last request project that I was able to do for Halloween this year, I will mostly be able to pick twelve of the request ideas for anyone who is able to comment my journal that I would be most comfortable to draw at my own pace, though I might just be able to do the "first come, first serve" rule depending on what happens, and I'll be able to fill up slots on my journal entry of those who will be getting a picture drawn by me, which I'll also have posted on here all month long as well; Once I have chosen the twelve requests to work on, I will no longer be taking requests until further notice. Other than that, here is a list of the rules that I have posted regarding the requests for anyone who is interested in participating. Thank you, and happy drawing! RULES FOR REQUESTS:
1. Only one request per person
, though multiple suggestions for ideas are allowed.
2. The maximum number of characters that I can feature in a single picture is three to five, depending on the size of the drawing.
3. The request has to do with something releated to Christmas (presents, trees, snow, etc.).
4. No fetish-themed requests unless it has something to do with Christmas.
5. No requests involving human OCs.
6. No requests involving anime characters.
7. I can only draw fan art involving cartoons, video games, etc. that I'm quite familiar with, and that I'm also able to enjoy as well.
8. When asking me to draw an original character that I haven't drawn before, please be sure to provide a reference picture of the character(s) you'd like me to draw.
No posting a comment asking me that you'd like a request WITHOUT explaining what you'd like me to draw in the same comment that is posted, since I prefer to accept ideas as soon as possible so that I won't have to wait for a response until the next day while checking my messages; Otherwise, the idea will be rejected.
10. Please don't ask when I'll be able to get my pictures posted on here whenever they are completed, since I prefer to work on pictures at my own pace, and I don't like having to rush things with anyone breathing down my neck, so please remain patient until I'm able to complete the picture(s) on my own.REQUESTS TO DRAW:
- Margo Bunny in a Christmas sweater, skirt, and candy cane stockings with present to Whitnee
- Sonic The Hedgehog and Lex The Hedgehog gift exchange
- Abby The Squirrel kissing Frank The Chipmunk under some mistletoe
- Eli The Hedgehog, Renae The Dragon, and Hayai Bunny gift exchange
- Kooky as an elf
- Angela Mouse and Robert Mouse decorating a Christmas tree
- Sash Lilac and Jacob kissing under some mistletoe
- King The Monkey in Christmas outfit
- Sinthia Thorndyke and Tigara arguing about Christmas
- Ivy Cat popping out of a present and kissing Whitnee Squirrel
- Kitty Katswell, Whitnee Squirrel, Shine Ortiz, and Allison Retriever at a Christmas party
- Sash Lilac and Hayai Bunny in sexy Santa outfits