Because of it being October for this year, I have decided to open up a certain number of requests as part of my "Thirteen Requests Of Halloween" project, which is quite similar to my annual "Twelve Requests Of Christmas" projects that take place each year during the holiday season, except I will be able to draw Halloween-themed pictures for everyone who is interested in participating. In case anyone who is able to watch my gallery is curious to how it works, I will select a certain number of people to draw requests for them (or the "first come, first serve" rule), in which I'll be filling up the slots on my journal page featuring the users who will be getting a picture drawn by me, and I'll have the pictures posted on here all this month; Once I have chosen the thirteen requests to work on, I will no longer be taking requests until further notice, though I can still do commissions and/or art trades for anyone else who is interested. Before anyone has any questions, please be sure to follow the list of rules that I have posted regarding about requests. Thank you, and happy drawing! RULES FOR REQUESTS:
1. Only one request per person
, though multiple suggestions for ideas are allowed.
2. The maximum number of characters that I can feature in a single picture is three to five depending on the size of the drawing.
3. The request has to do with something releated to Halloween (witches, ghosts, vampires, trick-or-treating, pumpkins, etc.).
4. No fetish-themed requests unless it has something to do with Halloween.
5. No requests involving human OCs.
6. No requests involving anime characters.
7. I can only draw fan art involving cartoons, video games, etc. that I'm quite familiar with, and that I'm also able to enjoy.
8. When asking me to draw an original character that I haven't drawn before, please be sure to provide a reference picture of the character(s) you'd like me to draw.
No posting a comment asking me that you'd like a request WITHOUT explaining what you'd like me to draw in the same comment that is posted, since I prefer to accept ideas as soon as possible so that I won't have to wait for a response until the next day while checking my messages; Otherwise, the idea will be rejected.
10. Please don't ask when I'll be able to get my pictures posted on here whenever they are completed, since I prefer to work on pictures at my own pace, and I don't like having to rush things with anyone breathing down my neck, so please remain patient until then.REQUESTS TO DRAW:
- Kathy The Cheetah as a vampire and Nancy The Panther as a mummy bobbing for apples
- Sonic The Hedgehog as a vampire, Shadow The Hedgehog as a grim reaper, and Silver The Hedgehog as a mummy
- Kitty Katswell, Allison Retriever, and Kimiko Batsu as witches making candy in boiling cauldron
- Babs Bunny as a witch and Buster Bunny as a pirate
- Halloween Raeacat as a vampire
- Jessica The Wolf as a devil
- Maya Crème as a witch
- Mayor Wanda as the Bride Of Frankenstein
- Hayai Bunny as a witch
- Whitnee Squirrel and Ivy Cat as bikini witches in a large pumpkin filled with candy corn
- Tangle The Lemur as a witch
- Yakko Warner doing a handstand with a pumpkin
- Randi Fox as a pirate and Rhonda Raccoon as a witch