Welcome to Cartoonimals
the group that's main focus is on stylized, chibi, simplified and/or overly exaggerated cartoon animal art!
The group is free-to-join! Folder submit limit per-week is 2 (may decrease to prevent spam)
- Please submit to the proper folder!
Please do NOT submit:
- Mature art or extreme fetish art.
- Poorly-scanned or photographed drawings/drawings done on lined paper/overly sketchy artwork. This also includes blurry craft photos - This includes poorly done MS Paint art.
- Animal art is done in a semi-realistic to realistic style
- Humanoid animals (ex: Nekos and Kemonomimi)
- Certain anime styles (i.e overly humanoid in appearance - feel free to ask if unsure!)
- Art made with any 'maker' programs.
- Adoptables/YCHs/Pay to use bases/Auctions/Commission IDs/Ect
- Artwork that features humans and or humans with animals (animal art only).
- Certain types of Fan-art (Sonic, MLP, etc)
- Art that isn't yours, naturally.
- Photography or Photomanips (this excludes photos taken of any crafts and/or fursuits they are welcome)
- Literature (we are a visual only group)
-Cub/Baby Fur art
-Non-animal type stuff (ex: Machines, Robots, Androids, Cyborgs, Plants, Pool Toys, Ect) - Plushies will, however, be accepted as of now.
-Colored bases (ie, other artists bases you took and colored, submit only what is yours)
-Blood, gore, death, candy gore, plush gore, etc
-Fetish art (ex: Vore, inflation, macro, micro, pool toy, goo, melting, hypno, etc) - feel free to ask if you are unsure!
-Sexually suggestive art, or just art that can be taken in that manner.
Please DO submit:
- Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media, Sculptures/Crafts, Comics, Animations, and MORE as long as it fits the theme of the group is welcome!
Important bit of info:
We look for a certain quality level when it comes to the submissions that are accepted within the group, so not every piece of work may be accepted. Please don’t feel bad if your submission is declined - Our main focus for this is to inspire others to grow as artists so please keep up the great work and keep on submitting!
Thank you all for joining, submitting, watching or simply just visiting!
|More Journal Entries|