Since I get asked a lot if I have dogs of my own - yes I have and I want to introduce them to you! :)
Our loyal Dachshundmix! She is a eight year old rescue and we have her since she is 8 weeks old.
Phoebe loves to be pet and is a absolute sweetheart - but she can be very stubborn!
She actually doesn´t like to be photographed that much, that´s why I rarely post photos of her.
But she is my absolute souldog and without her I wouldn´t even be photographing!
Our little sunshine! We adopted her when she was about six months old.
She is also a rescue and was found starving in the streets -
* Please Credit Me ~ © Carol Moore
* Please do not use my stock for horror images, abuse to animals, or abuse to children.
* Please leave comment at stock photo page or note me so I can see your work and add your work to my favorites.
* You may post your work in or outside of DA. If possible, please give credit when using outside of DA.
* Permission granted for making prints in DA.
* Please note me if you wish to use any of my stock for any commercial purposes, such as book cover. I do charge a royalty fee if you wish to use for commercial purposes.
* You cannot sell my stock images as your own or redistribute them
Hey Everyone :wave:
It's been awhile since my last journal post. I hope everyone had a fun summer. I have been busy working on some new works, hanging out with family, and getting things done around the house before school starts in 3 weeks. I also have been slowly working on my website and doing a changeover from Google back to Paypal and Etsy and updating site pages as well.
I have been trying to get caught up with everyone's amazing works here as well but just as I get it down to about 1200 devs then it goes back up to 1500 or more. I will get caught up eventually. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed viewing everyone's works. S