"Unique, hand-crafted items for you and your mons!"
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, since I created Laurel, but couldn't find the time to do. Laurel creates plushies and other items in her spare time and her Pokemon have persuaded her to open up her services to other trainers!
- For PKMN-CrescentCavern members only!
- A small signature will be placed near the lineart unless specified otherwise in the 'other preferences' section.
- Artwork can be placed on reference sheets, deviations, profiles as you wish - please give credit for the art (optional: and a link to this journal) in the artists comments etc.
- Items will be coloured and shaded unless you specify otherwise.
- Background will be transparent unless specifies otherwise in the 'other preferences' section.
- You can specify in the 'other preferences' section whether you want items uploaded separately or as one deviation. If not specified, I will decide how to upload.
- Any other preferences you may have such as artistic style (e.g. coloured vs black linear, shading type, more complex vs more simple, etc) can be stated in 'other preferences' as well.
- You can specify whether you want one of your mons (or trainer) to help in the making of the item, for that extra personal touch. Their help will be mentioned in the description. For some items, a mon may need to be a particular type to help.
- If you want very specific items please give me a good description. You can also point me to some artwork / sketches / doodles depicting what you want.
Timings, slots and when to pay:
- Payment is required before Laurel starts your items to make sure she can cover material costs.
- Please wait for me to confirm before sending payments.
- Plushies will be done on a first come, first served basis. The further up in the queue you are, the sooner your item(s) will be due.
- If there are a lot of items pending, I will ask if you'd prefer to make the payment up front or wait until I am coming up to your commission. If I give you this option, it is entirely up to you and depends whether you'd rather pay straight away so you know the points are accounted for or pay later and have less of a gap between payment and commission completion.
- Please be patient. I'm working this along real life stuff and various in-group activities, but I will try to get to them as quickly as I can. I am happy for you to ask for updates if you wish.
- Times will vary depending on how many people are in front of you and how many items they have ordered. Take a look at the 'slots' section to see what's in front of you.
~Adorable plushies of your beloved Pokemon~
"Hand-made with the finest materials to look like your Pokemon. Buy for yourself or give your Pokemon a toy of itself for company. You may provide some of your own materials if you wish to give it that extra personal touch."
((Please note: These are drawn plushies, not actual ones! they will be drawn to look like they've been made of patches of material and will generally be a highly simplified version of the mon, due to the difficult getting file scale detail into plushies.))
Example: Dragonite plushie from here.
Laurel's helpers: Orchid and Violet
100 points / 200 caps
Number of plushies:
[Fill the following in for each plushie]
Pokemon's ref link:
Preferred pose: Remember these are plushies, which tend to be quite soggy, so not all poses will be possible. E.g. quadrupeds can be made to stand on all fours but making a biped plushie stand is more difficult.
Colour pallet: Should the colours match the Pokemon, or do you want something different?
Special materials: Do you want any specific materials to be incorporated? E.g. part of an old blanket the mon used to have as a baby, a button from your trainer's coat, etc. If not specified, Laurel will use a range of materials from her collection.
Accessories?: Does your mon have any accessories you want including? Will be pieced together out of whatever material Laurel can find, unless you provide your own materials.
Any other preferences?:
OTHER SERVICES TO BE ADDED SOON!
1. Solarwish: 5x plushies 
See inside square brackets for progress.
= not yet started; = working on it; = complete
Please fill out the appropriate form and comment below to claim a slot.
Drawn-plushie commissions devised by careas