How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I'm on DeviantArt since november 2011 and it's been almost 4 years discovering incredible talents.
2. What does your username mean?
That's the name of the hero of a story I really liked when I was a kid and that name follows me everywhere on the Internet.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
That's a hard question. I'd say eager to discover.
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. Next question.
5. What was your first deviation?
My first deviation, and the only real deviation, is Aperture in France?. Fan of Valve's game : Portal, I took this photo of a manhole on vacation at Le Havre in France and wanted to share it on DA.
6. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I can't really tell I have a art style, but I'd love to be able to make drawings and animation like ScribbleNetty (scribblenetty.deviantart.com/) for example.
7. What was your first favourite?
My first favourite was Alan Becker's Animator vs. Animation
8. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
The art I favourite the most is game or movie related art. Mainly digital art.
9. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
My "all-time favourite deviant artist" is Yuumei (yuumei.deviantart.com/). I love her drawings, the use of colors and the strong message behind them.
10. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
The deviant I'd like the most to meet is Nebezial (nebezial.deviantart.com/). His art and his humor let me think he must be a interesting person to meet.
11. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Many deviants support me telling that even if I recognize I'm not as talented as famous deviants, I must continue trying as long as I like this.
12. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Photography. No need to be inspired or to have a lot of tools, only a camera and a good opportunity are needed.
13. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
14. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
As always, discovering deviants that can create worlds, peoples, stories, ... only with their art.