1. Post all the rules of the challenge.
2. Choose one of your characters, and post eight facts about them.
3. Tag eight other people, along with one character from each person tagged.
Character Selected: Nora (Nora'liel Nallios)
- Nora was originally created as a "Meta-OC," a character of mine that could exist and fit in with as many different characters and OCs of friends no matter the style or race involved.
- Her braided hairstyle was inspired by Johanna from Heroes of the Storm/ The Female Crusader from Diablo 3 (As seen in her initial short-side hairstyle).
- Nora has a child's attention span. She is very quick to sudden spurts of complete enthrallment over a particular subject that she might have just learned about. It can be quite dangerous for her friends, as her first watching of the Cretaceous Park series left her running around the city as a Tyrannosaurus for six straight days.
- Nora's true form, like all members of her Lustine race is a mystery kept only unto themselves. While they act as if their horned, tailed-selves are their "natural" look, it is said that those who have seen the REAL body of a Lustine have not lived much long after...
- The white hair sported by both Nora and her sister Nowi ( Yep, sister :3) marks them as Lustine-Prime, the highest echelon of their race and those most suited to the role of Queen among their people. While normal Lustine have complete control over their shape-shifting powers, Lustine-Prime tend to keep their white hair in some capacity through all their transformed states.
- Being new to the various aspects of the modern, mortal world, Nora is extremely bad at comprehending factual history from fictional storytelling. Considering she is a demon and knows a lot about the true history of mankind, it makes for very comical situations when watching fictional films discussing the occult, or a regular Historical Network viewing of MonsterAdventure.
- Nora is painfully bad at video games, preferring to stick to the nostalgic Funtendo 86 console of the human 1990's despite having no understanding of the concept of nostalgia herself.
- The shape-shifting powers of the Lustine can give complete shifts in body functions. Transforming into a creature of the sea will give them the appropriate gills and underwater breathing but for many, it takes years of their long lives to understand and control appropriately. Nora has mainly used her powers to mimic humans for her desire-capturing services, thus leading to situations where the necessity of flight or underwater breathing going haywire quickly.
Tag Choices: (Participation is voluntary and fun) - and by voluntary and fun, I mean you have to and I want you to not enjoy any moment of it c:<
- 's Blue
- 's Lisa
- 's April
- 's Lulu
- 's Delta
- 's Emm
- 's Sayako
- 's Venus