Some things are best explained with meme templates
1) Over the past few months that I've been on DeviantArt Hiatus, I've been collaging on and off, and I have a few weeks of material I can't wait to upload.
2) Dolly Castro makes an amazing GTS collage model. That is all.
3) Sometime in late 2018 I downloaded Adobe Fuse, a 3D character creator and animator. I think it's named something else now. While not as powerful as the competition out there, it was free, and I played around with some rough GTS animations. Perhaps someone can polish them in DAZ, Maya, or in real life?
4) During some dark and troubled times, I made some breast expansion giantess collages that I am both bewildered by and strangely proud of. I used pictures from the likes of M0RPHAN , TheGeckoKing , Mooonjo , and maybe a few others. I think I'm going to post them all in one Deviation and make a link to .Stash, since it's definitely a different style than the rest of my gallery. I'll do my best to give credit where it's due, and if artists want them down I'll remove them.
5) Very soon, I'm going to be switching out of the night shift work post and into a regular 9-5. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, and while I enjoyed the perks of having entire nights off, I've definitely developed some bad habits that I'd like to renounce for my long term physical, mental, and relational health. While I won't consider collaging to be a bad habit per se, I recognize that busty model collage lusting has become a compulsive addiction for me overnight. On another note, I've been spending my daytime wake hours on a new non-nsfw creative outlet using my photoshop and aftereffects knowledge, and it's starting to gain traction. I don't want to link this account to that one just yet, since relatively few of my close contacts are aware of my DeviantArt persona. When I switch out from night shifts, my 2-3x/wk routine giantess collaging activity will effectively drop to zero, and I'll just be posting work that I've saved up. It's bittersweet, but I've had a fun ride as Captain Rand these past few years. I'll still be checking in on DA, and perhaps I'll entertain commissions or requests, and I'm always up for a chat!