I've noticed that no one seems to follow the rules, and I've been thinking it might partially be because they aren't clear enough and are on two different pages. And as much as I'd love to just edit the rules as they are in the first journal entry, I can't because Ava checked the "only allow author to edit" thing, so I'll have to make a brand new one. So, here it is.
HOW TO JOIN
Hit the join button at the top of the page.
RULES OF THE GROUP
1. NO FLAMING. If you are genuinely curious as to WHY a certain pairing is part of the group, then don't make a big fuss. Some of the folders have explanations on the side when you click on them so check those first. if you still disagree, send us a note explaining why you think it's NOT canon. If you can provide a good argument- a really damn good argument with evidence- we'll take it down.
2. If you have a pairing you want in the group, but there is not a folder for it in the gallery, than send us a note with evidence to get that pairing added before you submit. Also mention what fandom your talking about because I don't watch/read every anime/manga/book/show/movie/etc. and I don't know them all and neither does Ava.
3. Artwork must be submitted to the right folder. Please, lets make this as painless as possible.
4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not try to escape this rule by submitting stuff to the 'featured' folder. It's not going to work. We are not as dumb as you think we are.
5.Motivational posters and stamps will be accepted, but they MUST have something to do with the pairing.
6.We do not accept pictures of a character on their own, unless in the picture they are doing something that talks about the pairing. This is not a character-fan group, it's a relationship-fan group.
7. Artwork that hates on another pairing will not be accepted. This is a fan group, not a hate group. If you want a hate group, go join one. There are plenty.
8.We do accept mature content, but please utilize the mature content filter. It's there for a reason.
9. Fanfiction is also accepted, but again, please utilize the mature content filter if necessary.
10. Any and all canon pairings will be accepted- even if we (the founders) personally hate a pairing, if it's canon we will take it. Ultimately there will probably still be some bias, but we will try to keep that out of it as much as possible.
11. WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR OC PAIRINGS. FANWORKS ONLY.
12. Canon couples can be heterosexual or homosexual or any sexuality. We aren't prejudiced against that kinda thing- as long as the pairing is canon, we'll take it.
13. If you want, you can offer to put fanart, fanfiction, etc, that isn't yours into the group. It requires the artists approval, so you won't be doing it without their permission. So if you have something you want to submit from one of your favorite artists/writers, just click the "submit to group" button on the deviation's page (under where the groups are listed), and be sure to add it to the right folder (obviously it still has to follow the rules).
This isn't a rule, and has nothing to do with those already members/watching (so you can ignore this if you fit that category), but I would prefer that if you offer to add a folder to the group, you at least watch. I know this is a canon pairings group, but I want to be putting in things at least 1 person cares about, things that won't just be overlooked. That would be a waste of my time and an insult to the artists/writers who would submit for the pairing.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions about the rules if you have them.
Thanks and enjoy the group!