ONLY CANINE SPECIES ARE ALLOWED. Fantasy crossovers like a horse/dog are allowed only if the creature is mostly a canine. Anthros are allowed too but it has to be mostly canine (no humans with just dog ears or a tail). Wolves, foxes, coyotes, extinct canine breeds are allowed and many others!
1. Submit your art into the right category, please! If there are any problems please let me know. I left little notes on each folder to be helpful.
2. Please only post completed works, not quick/sloppy sketches.
3. You may post someone else's characters here as long as they are canine.
4. Submissions to the "Famous Characters" folder must be from a movie, tv series, book, manga or anime. NO Deviantart artists' character may be submitted, this is to be fair. Even if the artist is well known on Deviantart that submission will go to the "Canine Characters NEW" folder.
5. Fan-characters go in the "Fan Characters" folder even if they are anthro. These characters somehow have a connection to a movie, manga, anime, book or tv series NO Deviantart Comics or stories (those would go in the DA Canine Comic-related Art" folder.
6. Comic covers go in the "Comics Catalog" folder and if there is no cover for your comic, the first page of the comic will be listed. Pages go in the corresponding "Comic pages" folder based on the aplhabetical order of the comic. Comics beginning with 'The' do not count as starting with a 'T' the following word after 'The' will determine the listing name.
7. Please be kind and respectful to other members!
8. Any members that are found tracing others art or stealing will be banned from the group!