Does anybody know how to scan water color pictures on rough textured paper ?
Because my scanner seems to hate water color pictures. Anything else works fine, but water color on that paper seems to be difficult... because I don't want people to see the structure of the paper too well but the colors still have to look good.
If anybody wants to see what I mean -> look at my picture http://candyspookylolita.deviantart.com/art/kaine-165621289?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Acandyspookylolita&qo=0: - here you can see that very well. It doesn't seem very clean because of my problem scanning such pictures.
Aaah... and ignore my English. I'm quite too tire
Yesyesyesyes...! I got my Toshiya-haircut on friday.
Ahhh and I'm so in love with it although my left ear tends to get cold in the mornings when I'm waiting for the school bus.
And all the small kids are SO stunned when they see me. It's funny.
- Post these rules.
- Post 10 true things about yourself in your Journal.
- At the end you must tag 10 people and post their icons.
- NO TAG-BACKS.
1) I am paranoid about insects in my bed - I check out my blanket and mattress before I lie down.
2) I played Oboe for 9 1/2 years, guitar for maybe 2 years. And I never practise. Maybe guitar sometimes if my fingers are aching for it.
3) JazzJackRabbit was my first computer game and the first one to fall in love with.
4) I love to be in Italy or Sardegna. It makes me feel home. (I travel a lot because my parents do. I've been nearly everywhere in EU exept of the Eastern part (but gr