Ho Boy, this has been a rough....weird but exciting ...year, I don't even know where to begin to where I've been so I'm just gonna give y'all some bullet points
- My mother has moved to Florida, leaving her house to me, I am now a homeowner!
- I've been at my job for almost a year, My job is third shift which means I spend my nights awake and my days asleep.
- My loving Fiance who left on army deployment last year will be returning home next month & will be moving in with me!
- I got my drivers license! I can now drive, legally
- getting a puppy!
- my sleeping disorder has gotten so much worse. I either sleep for 14+ hours or I don't sleep for 2 days, there is no in between
- been sick a lot this year, both mentally and physically - airports are disgusting germ breeding grounds.
- I have come to the conclusion that I dislike my therapist, My progress has been very slow because she is an idiot. getting a new one as soon as I can.
- had dental surgery, went well!
- One of the new aunts on my dads side who I care about passed away from cancer & I was not invited to the funeral because I am a "dirty race trader".
- My birthday was last month! Just turned the big 30! not as scary as everyone makes it out to be.
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I usually link to fan art I've gotten, but this year I didn't get any and I understand why, I have not posted art all year and that makes it seem like I haven't been around, I have been absent, and for leaving without notice, I apologize.
This has been a year of interesting choices, some great, some awful, some I am not particularity proud of. But the arrow of time neither reserves or stands still! I must march on, Art has been very difficult for me this past year (As I'm sure you've noticed form my upload schedule) but I am trying to get better, not just so I can mass produce art for the props but because, I love it and I miss doing it and if you'll have me, I think I am finally ready to return to Deviant Art after my unplanned hiatus.
I have a few things in the works and once I am done I'll be accepting new art trades.
After much struggle things are finally going in the right direction and I think I can create again!
On that note, my inbox was an absolute mess with over +5,000 messages, I'm not even gonna try to catch up with it so I just nuked the whole thing, if you made something you want me to see or you are particularly happy with or just want my thoughts on please share and I will comment! Don't be sad if it's short, I've learned that I simply don't have the time to write novels anymore, I have so much more responsibility now, I would much rather leave short comments that I mean vs a bunch of words that are grasping and insincere.
What about y'all? is anyone still here or have the lot of you migrated to tumblr while I was away? did you make any big changes this year? any growing pains or life milestones you wanna share? Please tell me about them! I would love to catch up with literally anyone reading this. I've been kind of a hermit the past year and it really sucks!
If you're not here anymore (but lurking, I get it) You can find me all over social media feel free to add me!