Here are basic prices. Depending on details of the picture, the price can be a bit higher or lower, so send me detailed description of what you want me to draw.
Price-list for Commissions:
I accept payments via Western Union and the transfer charge will be paid by customer. I require 50% prepay and 50% after your approval of the sketch. If you are more comfortable with paying the whole sum upfront, you are welcome to do so. If the price of your comission is below 100 USD, I will ask for 100% prepay.
You also can pay me with MoneyGram, Leader and Contact.
Paypal use can be negotiable. Paypal has extra charges when I receive money, and those charges will be added on top of commission price.
I will draw:
Anthro - ears&tails
Maybe more just ask
I will not draw
Anime, cartoon style
Maybe more just ask
More Commissions Info:
- I draw only digital art, otherwise art would be a printout, and I'm not responsible if the original art will be lost at post-office.
- I don't draw in anime-style, but if you want to see somebody anime-character in my style, I can do this
- Fan-art, nudity, slash, yuri, yaoi or shonen-ai is OK.
- Please describe what you want with as much details as possible.
- I will send you the work in the process on every stage of creating picture.
- Commissions with a deadline automatically have higher priority over other commissions without a deadline.
- When making deadlines, please allow at least one month for the product to be completed.
- The final works will have my signature as author. The final artwork is the client's property for any use that he/she wants to give. I have the right to use the artwork as the part of my personal portfolio. I have the right to post the finished commission in my personal gallery.
- In case that you have changed your mind to commission me for some reason, please, inform me about it so I could start working on someone's else commission earlier.
My ETSY Shop
My Patreon Update
What would you like from my Patreon?
I am interested in a rendition of the harpy in my novel I am writing. I like the harpy you have already created, however mine has a different color scheme. I am happy to send a copy of the description and a rough rendition of the face.
I would be interested in commissioning a picture, that I later want to get tattoo on side of calf.
I've been looking for the right artist to draw the picture for a while now, but it never "clicked"... then I saw your gorgeous, amazing Thrandul pictures. The commission would be Silmarillion inspired.
Not sure what category it would fall in, but if you are willing to take on a new commissison, I can send you a note with the details.
Oh thank you, I’m glad you are willing to take this on.
Time is not so important, of course it would be nice if I could get the tattoo made in June, so I can “show it off” in summer, but it is more important for me that the picture meets my expectations. I will send you a list with all the detailed specifications and also reference pictures (e. g. concerning the pose, facial features, …). I also like to have some elvish writing included, I already requested the tengwar transcription and am waiting for the transcribed text. It’s not much text, just one short line and maybe another singe word. It will take me a couple of days to assemble all the info and write it down properly (English is not my native tongue).
Do you prefer me to send you the details as E-Mail or via a note on DA?