10. You have to finish within a week. If you don’t finish in time, you have to do what-ever the creator tells you!
The Questions:1. Ever questioned whether or not your a human?
YES. Constantly. I also think about whether or not everyone actually sees the same colors almost daily, and I am periodically amazed at the fact that I'm actually alive on a weekly basis.2. Does music ever affect the way you normally think?
Yes, to the point that I will actively use different genres and styles of music to affect my mood in real time.3. What is the longest time you've majorly been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
About five or six years, and the fandom itself is Kingdom Hearts. It's close contenders are Sonic, Rayman and Halo.
DON'T YOU TAUNT ME.4. Do you think this year  will be a great one?
My years are filled with ups and downs, and I generally believe I have no idea how this one will turn out.
But that's what makes it exciting!5. Do you still get excited for the holidays?
Do you even need to ask?
Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of my favorite times of year, mostly due to nostalgic feelings and my family's quirky traditions.6. What is your oldest piece of artwork?
Ten years old, give or take. Don't ask to see it, because I either burned or shredded it with extreme prejudice at some point; I don't remember which.7. Are you satisfied with your artwork/art style?
Never. If I say I'm satisfied, I'll stop improving, and I still have a LONG way to go.8. Ever had something you wanted to do or say in mind but you forgot it in the next second?
Constantly. My memory for all things but literature and video games is terrible.9. What is your honest opinion about friendship?
Friendship is a thing of honor, to be reserved for those you respect.10. How long does it take for you to come up with a good thing to draw/write about?
I have no idea. Ideas strike me at random, and I don't try to force inspiration; it never goes well.11. Have you ever had a random and cool idea suddenly pop in your head out of no where? If so, what was it?
Almost every single day. The last one was HU Drop Walls.12. Sea creatures or land creatures?
As much as sea creatures are cool, I love land creatures quite a bit.13. Do you dislike the way your hair is?
OH GOD YES.
---13 Stuffs about me
1. I LOVE videogames. They are my passion, and I speak fondly of them whenever some unfortunate soul is forced to talk to me at length.
2. I lived in Portland, Oregon for a period of five months or so. It was weird.
3. I love Italian food, to the point that I will start craving it if I go too long without it; this is due to the fact that I was partially raised on spaghetti and pizza.
4. I harbor a surprising amount of ill will towards politicians and journalists.
5. I have an inherent love of technology and science, and all of my creative work is made as scientifically viable as possible, with minimal fudging of the rules.
6. I have an entire folder on every computer I have ever owned, filled to the brim with megabytes of writing that I never finished or released.
7. I am a stickler for good grammar and high-quality writing, to the point that if I go back and read anything I ever wrote, there is a good chance I'll critique it obsessively. You will also notice that I am very insistent on this grammar and spelling even in such things as comments and texts, capitalizing and spell-checking even the most meaningless of things.
8. I have love for literature, and my favorite book series are a worrying amount of young adult titles. Don't judge me.
9. I am excited by even the idea of having new devices to play with; anything of any age, just as long as it's technology.
10. While I have a lot of love for just about every type and genre of video game there is, I have particular regard for strategy and role-playing games, and games like Fire Emblem, Fallout, Total Annihilation, Pokemon and Civilization really tickle my fancy.
11. I have wanted to play D&D for YEARS now, but have never gotten the chance to do so.
12. My favorite movie is Summer Wars. This is to the degree that it will, without a doubt, always cheer me up.
13. My tastes and likes in musical terms, IE what I'm listening to, will fluctuate wildly depending on what I'm creating, or how I'm feeling.
This is the part where I force you to answer questions!
1. If you could be anything for a day, what would you be?
2. What is your favorite example of loophole abuse?
3. Do you feel your work has ever been influenced by the work of another? Elaborate.
4. What, pray tell, would you do if you ever encountered your past self?
5. What is your favorite WWII-era tank?
6. What is the one thing that you have fondest memories of?
7. Is there a restricted area you always wanted to explore?
8. WHAT HATH SCIENCE WROUGHT!?
9. Who is your favorite character from any creative work?
10. What is best in life?
11. Have you ever considered someone a comrade-in-arms?
12. Have you ever come to terms with the fact that, more often than not, the mouth moves faster than the brain?
13. Is thirteen actually an unlucky number?
AUUGGGHH I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FIND THIRTEEN PEOPLE
OH NO I RAN OUT OF PEOPLE
Also I'm really sorry about tag-backs...
It's, umm... Sorry...