CalCrazy's avatar

CalCrazy

Deana
75 Watchers
14.8K
Page Views
457 Deviations
ChibiIllios
0takuGirI
fenja-sturm
TakagiNaoSama
yuureivr
Mokatan
cynicaldjinn
simplytifa
iExlibriz
nekokumi
ienzo628
ANight101
ProjectComment
EntertheSpectrum
All-Art-Of-Creation
Winterleigh
1kghosts
Silverfox5213
looji
DestinyBlue
quvi
alexaana
Qinni
cynicaldjinn
BrietOlga
ChubyMi
DreamAngel-Ren

Deviation Spotlight

Sorta Fairytale-Dramione Blend by CalCrazy, visual art

CalCrazy is not a Group Admin yet
Groups they admin or create will appear here
Artist // Hobbyist // Digital Art
My Bio

I am a 40 year old who loves Art in all its forms, and enjoys making things for me and my friends. You'll find some fanfics here, as well as my Dramoine blends and Screenshot edits. I originally did IMVU edits, then moved to Second Life and now I solely do Edits on screenshots from the online MMO Final Fantasy XIV.


I hope you enjoy your stay here, take a look around and please drop me a note. Thanks!


Current Residence: Maryland

Print preference: Ask if you want to print something of mine

Favorite genre of music: Any

Favorite style of art: Paintings

Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)

Personal Quote: "I myself am made entirely out of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."


Favourite Visual Artist
Ansel Adams
Favourite Movies
What Dreams May Come
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Tori Amos
Favourite Books
Firewalk
Tools of the Trade
Adobe Photoshop
Other Interests
Sleep, Graphics, Art, Friends, Reading, Music

Holy Mother of Llamas, Batman!! :O

0 min read
I don't know why, but in the last 2-3 days I've been flooded with llama love which is AWESOME!!! He is now the almighty Albino, serving justice with a cold glass of milk lol :D Thank you to all who have showered me with the llama love, I appreciate it so much!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
0 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Thank You :D

0 min read
I try really hard to say thanks to anyone who likes my stuff or follows me, but I get so many all at once that I put it off and then it never gets done, lmao >.< SO, this is me saying a huge THANK YOU to anyone who likes or follows me, and to anyone who leaves a nice comment or pat on the back in the comments. It makes me feel good about myself, because I'm not great I know....but this makes me feel that I'm not terrible at what I do, and it's a nice feeling to have. so thank you, all of you. You give me a reason to smile and I appreciate it with all my heart. &lt;3
0 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Not the Wall!!!

0 min read
So after what feels like ages of doing Blends and what have you, I've come to a halt....I had a baby, which is 90% of the reason for it haha, but the other 10% is a lack of any new techniques that I can mess around with. It's been so long since I learned any, and I don't even know where to begin looking. So if you have any resources or have any techniques that you are willing to share with me for Photoshop, let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it! &lt;3
0 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Comments 76

Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello! :wave: @ProjectComment has been an active group for 11+ years to help support artists like you, so welcome to our group!

Here are Some Quick links:


Check our guide for everything you need to know about ProjectComment

Visual Guide to ProjectComment

For a full, literary guide, please click here. Spare :points:? We appreciate any and all donations made to CommentOutreach! All points will be used as prizes for ongoing projects - to inspire and motivate members to interact with one another in the DeviantArt community. :love: Overall, we hope you have an awesome time in our group! :typerhappy:

Thank you for the Llama^^ I very much appreciate it!! I hope you're safe during these difficult times and I hope you're having a pleasant day!! ^-^ Stay Determined <3

Thanks for adding me to your deviantWATCH ! Success fella (Reactions)
Thanks for the watch! :iconhi--plz:
Thanks for the fave!
Thank you Deana !
. . . Final Season . . . by ChIandra4U