Veren Athel Softfoot was but a young halfling when the sickness swept through his little home on the outskirts of Neverwinter but he was old enough to remember the horrors of the time. The Plague took everything he knew. His family – one older sister, his parents, and his newborn brother all were taken by the plague. Why he did not become infected as well, he has always wondered since. Due to decree, since he was already exposed to the disease it became his duty to burn the remains of his family and home. All he knew besides the clothes on his back went up in flame, never to be seen again.
Months after the Plague was cleared of most of
Stolen from ~RydiStorm (https://www.deviantart.com/rydistorm)
1. Last hug: :iconkxaniunil:
2. Last phone call: Uhh -- my boss?
3. Last text message: Again, KxaniUnil
4. Last song you heard: AC/DC: Have a Drink on Me
5. Last time you cried: Have no clue.
HAVE YOU EVER..
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Yup.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope.
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Multiple times.
11. Pulled all-nighter: Many many times
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU..
15. Made a new friend: Yes :la:
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: No
18. Met som
My next project:
The above picture would be used for a clock deliverable to my aunt. It will probably be done on cedar and have a golden finish to it. Looking for simplistic yet elegant. Going to be a centerpiece of a southern-style kitchen. :)
Looking for how I want to do the clock face up. Wont know for sure till I pick the piece of wood out however.
Tagged? Aww carpfish. Okay... :nervousChuckle:
Ok... the preliminary legwork...
1. No mean questions.
2. No religion questions.
3. Be respectful when answering please. ^-^
4. READ MY PROFILE.
Five things about me? - Yes, I am boring lol.
1) I am a military brat.
2) I never went to high school (am home-schooled.) - we have several jokes we make at our on expense for this lol.
3) I like cake, also. Not as much as KxaniUnil does lol.
4) I'm a geek in most all senses of the word. Tabletop role-play... Memes ... computer geek...
All ur base are belong to us...
5) I still get antsy when I move less than once every four years... will tak