Taxidermy Secret Santa 2018
Please note me for my address.
- Post up a journal with 10 things you'd like for Christmas. We suggest at least 5 of these be taxidermy related
- Make sure to try and send other people gifts, even just sending card is nice!
- Asking for non-taxidermy items is fine, but if you don't want any this might be the wrong SS for you.
- Please include your address on the journal or a way for people to contact you to get your address to send the gift.
I thought about not joining this year but since it is always fun and since I definitely can use some fun right now... here it is
And yes "I" is actually a "WE" since we are two persons running this account If you want to send something to both of us it is still the same address.
We open the packages on Christmas together. Just label what is meant for whom!
- Skulls (hedgehog, shrew, rodents, bats, birds - anything small)
- Mustelid related (masks, bones, skull fragments - no feet please)
- Fish related (scales, jaws, odd bits...)
- Stickers related to skulls, nature, oddities, mustelids... I am decorating my wardrobe with them.
- Original art (Things I like)
- A raven foot/leg (dried)
- Chewing stuff for dogs (no bones) my pup is a chewer
- Sweets Milk Chocolate, liquorice, mints, honey...
2. Bird related stuff
3. Original art (things I like)
4. selfmade jewellery
5. carnivore molars
6. colourful and/or shiny feathers (also small ones, I'd like to use them for my art)
7. loose quality tea (just send me a sample of your favourite tea, just make sure to pack it airtight and add details like temperature and brewing time)
8. seal wax
9. sweets from your country
10. and if you have no idea, I always appreciate a cute card sent my way
No secret santa fairy this year