I just stumbled across this lovely green antique box and wasn't able to resist making another one
The box is very old and was used for jewellry throughout many years.
It is 23cm x 17cm.
What you get - beside that wonderful box:
- rooster tail feathers
- a lovely sea shell
- a turquoise parrot wing
- a cone from Sweden
- a vial with antique polar bear hair
- a vial with a brown fur seal tooth (from 1974)
- a gryllteiste skull
- some lichen called "Trollhaar" (aka Troll hair)
- three velvet beans
- a vial with Nerium seeds
- sea gull wing bones
- a stone overgrown with lichen
- a vial with some pebbles from Iceland
- an oyster
- a polished Belemnoid
- a cherimoya fruitI ask 45€ for the whole box.
Shipping to EU only.